Thanks for replying! I plan to share the code eventually. What's blocking me from sharing is the following:
* My current git repo has too much private information. I need to create a cleaner repo without my private information hardcoded in :)
* I need to clean up my code. It's too messy for me...
Thanks to the feedback from a beta tester. I've fixed some critical bugs:
* Hanging/crash issue has been resolved. The issue was with the UI logger not running on the UI thread. Since it was the logger, I didn't get any exceptions :)
* Auto fleet code has been improved to be more robust
I'm looking for beta testers of my fleet assist bot. It currently follows the designated FleetCommander and shoot at targets targeting the fleet commander.
Here is what is needed to run the bot:
* Questor and directeve - The damage dealer combat code is based off questor and it...