Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by Zandros, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

BM - Blood Mage v1.6
    by: Zandros, 4 July 2009

Description:
    This script is for Blood Mages of all levels.

Features:
    1. Will automatically calculate the highest ability to use
    2. Buffs will work for Constructs, All-in-one, and regular buffs
    3. Process symbiote requests via tells, group, and raid messages
    4. Stance dancing - changes form to get the most out of your ability
    5. New AutoFollow routines added - you will move and cast abilities at the same time
    6. Toggles for Facing, Dots, Arcane damage, Physical damage, DisEnchanting, Loot, Skin, AutoHarvest, and Debugging Info
    7. Heal Group Only works great... special thanks to mmoAddict for showing me how
    8. Improved harvesting and skinning... adjustable range to skin corpses
    9. Also, has an Immunity display to show what the targeted mob is immune to (Arcane and Physical only)
    10. Detection for FURIOUS (There are two ways to detect and this does both!)
    11. During FURIOUS, put HOTs on the target's offensive target
    12. Has a Status display that shows what's going on
    13. Maintain Invisibility *Fixed*
    [​IMG]

For First-Time Install:

1. Download Tortoise SVN from the internet at http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads. Then, install it and reboot your computer. Reboot, and all of that jazz.
    2. Download the attached ZIP file (on this thread) and extract the contents to your /innerspace/Scripts folder. (After extraction, you should have a folder at /innerspace/Scripts/BM with all of your files and directories within it.)
    3. The new directory that was extracted (/innerspace/Scripts/BM) should have an "SVN" icon in it (if you have properly installed Tortoise SVN). Now, right click on that directory and choose "SVN Update" to update all of your files. You should update this directory at least once every couple weeks to stay up-to-date with your files. New Zip files will not be released in the future -- ALL updates will be done via SVN!
    4. Now, once you're in-game and ISXVG is loaded, simply type run BM in the console or /run BM in the chat window to start the script.
    5. Read the remainder of THIS thread for usage information.
    To Update A Previous Installation of BM:

1. Verify that Tortoise SVN is loaded on your computer. If not, read #1 above under "First time Install" for more information.
    2. The directory /innerspace/Scripts/BM should have an "SVN" icon in it (if you have properly installed Tortoise SVN). Now, right click on that directory and choose "SVN Update" to update all of your files. You should update this directory at least once every couple weeks to stay up-to-date with your files. New Zip files will not be released in the future -- ALL updates will be done via SVN!
    3. Now, once you're in-game and ISXVG is loaded, simply type run BM in the console or /run BM in the chat window to start the script.
    ** Please note that you should only have to do this once. The "SVN Update" will keep you completely up-to-date from this point forward. The attached zip file will never be changed or altered (unless we have to change SVN servers at some point in the future.)

Attached Files:

• BM.zip
      File size:
      1,017.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  2. Zandros

You're welcome! AutoFollow does work... I think. I don't have someone that is willing to be an experimental guinnie pig to test it on.

1) I need to modify BM so that I don't keep calling it so many times.
    2) I need to establish an external BUMP/STUCK so that I can stop calling it

At least if you click only "Move Closer to Target" seems to work great. I chased a mob for 30 minutes and nuking/healing at the same time.

Be sure to update via SVN often... I like making changes and improvements.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  3. Zandros

Dang-Skippy you got a break! I just spent the past two days importing my BM into your script and guess what... viola, I am done.

This is what I did to your VGA that you need to check out....

The following I did for Blood Mages:
    1) Highest Abilities are default
    2) All Arcane and Physical Abilites identifed in list automatically
    3) AOE Spells are identified but for some reason they won't cast in vga :(
    4) Rez Stone, Combat and NonCombat Rez automatically set
    5) Changed the Class Tab slightly
    6) You can toggle between healing the whole raid or just your group members and tank
    7) Squishies have been identifed and appropriate the heal will be casted

The following affects all classes:
    1) DisEnchant no longer requires Exact Match :)
    2) You heal a mob and the mob will be added automatically to the mob resist tab :D
    (this will keep you from making the same mistake twice like I seem to do often)

Things to improve for Blood Mages:
    1) Support them sliders that control when to heal. Right now, it is locked at 70% of health
    2) Give you the choice in the Class tab what level of ability you want to use

Kudos to mmoAddict for he's got some awsome ideas and a kick-a$$ script!
  4. Zandros

Thank you for the compliments. Ironically, I wrote EB (Easy Bot) that works for BM, PSI, SORC, and DK. I abandoned the project and focused on individual classes. Thus, I created a new program called VG-BM. It lacks all the cool things people like (harvesting and hunting) but it does its job very good at keeping the group alive. I will share it in the next day or two.

As for writing a script for Sorcs... its in the makings. I don't have a high level sorc to test it to ensure abilities are used in the correct sequence and everything working as planned.

I have written a script for Dread Knights called VG-DK. It works great but I need to implement the high level abilities and encoding Encounters and Target of Target for rescues. That script will be posted on the forums any day now.

Other than that, I thank Amadeus for working on the Me.Encounter bug. It'll definitely make aggro stealing players happy.
  5. Zandros

Thank you!!

I have update VG-BM.

1) You can now adjust the Speed of Sprinting and Sprinting will now automatically toggle on if it ever toggles off.

2) Added more immunites

3) Improved speed between castings

4) Improved Furious and certain mobs immunity or stop attacks

Enjoy! :)
  6. Zandros

I noticed that if you leave VG with Sprint enabled that when you return the next day it will stay enabled. Kinda wierd that VG will save that variable instead of resetting it to normal speed.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

August 9, 2013
    * Updated the BM.zip to reflect the new svn location (svn.isxgames.com). It was also updated to use Tortoise SVN 1.8.

If you currently have EQ2Bot installed on your computer, you will need to "relocate" the repository. To do this, go to your /innerspace/scripts folder and find two folders:
    - BM
    Follow these instructions for EACH of the above folder(s):

1. Right click and choose "TortoiseSVN->Relocate"
    2. Replace www.isxgames.com with svn.isxgames.com