Bot for Anomaly

Mad

The following for example by the ship we start probe and is found Anomaly Sanctume or Haven we fly there we collect a probe having made 4 bookmark on 2 Sancteme and on 2 Haven if them more that to make on all after is passable by turns all made bookmark and so cartridges in the ship won't come to an end yet.
If alert local to go save spote.

Who can such make I is ready to discuss payment!!!

CyberTech

Second-in-Command
Staff member
The following for example by the ship we start probe and is found Anomaly Sanctume or Haven we fly there we collect a probe having made 4 bookmark on 2 Sancteme and on 2 Haven if them more that to make on all after is passable by turns all made bookmark and so cartridges in the ship won't come to an end yet.
If alert local to go save spote.

Who can such make I is ready to discuss payment!!!
ISXEve does not support scanning anomalies at the moment. When it does, this feature can be added to the bots.

evehunter

ISXEve does not support scanning anomalies at the moment. When it does, this feature can be added to the bots.
Infact theres no need to have scanner support.

You can bookmark manually the anomalys and label them properly. ex: anom1 (to be defined at labels tab). Then bot in anomaly mode just could warp to this specially labeled safespots and fight.

What do you think?

rockstar

I'm working to add this functionality to a new bot mode called "Plexer"

Should I succeed I will deploy it.

Initial release will only have the ability to warp to anomalies that are bookmarked since as CT pointed out we do not have ability to interact with the scanner at the moment.

~ rockstar ~

Last edited:

valera

As I noted in another post, there are travel scripts that use bookmarks, why can't that logic be applied to making it warp to an anom?

Pinochino

Should i up this thread?
I just purchased ISXEVE, and after few hours, while i am looking how EVEBOT work (and i am impressed) in belts i found this thread and understand, what ISXEVE does not support scanning anomalies... It's ruin it for me, because i have no reason to use bot to get 5kk per tick. Maybe i miss something and there is a script for ratting anomalies in nulls?

UPD: Or i am looking for semi-automatic script. I am ratting with multiple carriers in same system, if no other options - i can warp to anomaly by myself, but i want it to be completed while i am doing other things. i do not plan to AFK while ratting, so i will warp manualy at safe spot if neutrals visit system. Maybe anybody have something to offer/sell me?

Last edited:

rogeruk

Should i up this thread?
I just purchased ISXEVE, and after few hours, while i am looking how EVEBOT work (and i am impressed) in belts i found this thread and understand, what ISXEVE does not support scanning anomalies... It's ruin it for me, because i have no reason to use bot to get 5kk per tick. Maybe i miss something and there is a script for ratting anomalies in nulls?

UPD: Or i am looking for semi-automatic script. I am ratting with multiple carriers in same system, if no other options - i can warp to anomaly by myself, but i want it to be completed while i am doing other things. i do not plan to AFK while ratting, so i will warp manualy at safe spot if neutrals visit system. Maybe anybody have something to offer/sell me?
Have you tried the AnomalyAssistMode?

Pinochino

Have you tried the AnomalyAssistMode?
Yes, i do. But it's work not perfect or not even good.

Like: Why in regular belt ratter mode - bot shoot small scrambling NPC first, but ignore it in Anomaly mode? Or maybe i can find "fine tuning guide" anywhere? It's looks i can make it work MUCH better if only it's will be possible to make "shooting priority".
I will put even 3 sensor booster to carrier, but bot will target and shoot small size NPC first and other after it's will solve many troubles. Because in reality after bot shoot everyone who was bigger or spawn before and come to shoot small NPC - it's took 2-3 minutes to shoot every scrambling drone in Drone Horde. So my ticks is horrible, around 15 mil. And i am in danger, because bot do not focus scrambling NPC first.

Second issue - drones control... I have no ideas how it's work, but in real i see it this way:
I have 14 drones at field.
One got shield damage and bot scoop it.
One more got and scooped...
So... after some time after i start doing Horde i have only 6 drones at field.
And drones qty lower and lower, after last one was scooped - bot launch 14 drones again.... So second issue of low tick is what bot use few drones at field.

And about small NPC drones: Even if we drop from mind information what small NPC more like to attack my sentry drones - shooting them with my small drones is also an option. But i do not understand how drone launch work and how to push bot to use different drones versus different targets.

Maybe i miss any useful link or?

If both issues will be fixed i bet bot will be pretty well for afk multiple Horde farming with multiple carriers. At current state it's not.

Thank you for reading this and with hope for any usefull advice.

Top Bottom