Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by phuhque, Oct 15, 2009.

1. phuhque

phuhque Member

I am trying to figure out if there is a consolidate script that will work when sitting in front of a banker/chest. I have had to resort to useing 1 bank to hold harvesting, 1 to hold diplomacy and the last to hold crafting items. Would be nice to be able to match them up to whatever chest is opened.

Thanx.!
  2. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

oh i guess i could put a bank tab on VGA and when you open a certain bank it syncs the items in your inventory that you have in the list to that bank. Sounds easy enough.

mmo
  3. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

This would be hugely helpful for house chests also.

As I craft alot with VGCraft, I have like 3 chests plus a bank full of various crafting dusts and crystals and such. And it is such a Pain to have to go through them and make sure I dont have duplicate stacks and try to keep them in some sort of order.
  4. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

ya i have adopted 6 or 7 houses full of crap.. it is impossible to maintain.
  5. phuhque

phuhque Member

One more thing...

Another thing I noticed... If you are wearing anything, the current consolidate script in vgcraft does not use it. there are utility belts, sashes cloaks with pockets. etc. Oh great MMOadditct.... HELP!!!!!!

another thing that would be useful... sorting based on the names. I have aproblem with colors (no flaming here) and can't find some items because I don't see the color differences and have to mouse over everything.