Discussion in 'Scripts' started by schulerta, May 24, 2010.

1. schulerta

schulerta Member

I see in the Defiler routine:

function GroupHeal()
    {

if ${Me.Cursed} && ${CureCurseSelfMode}
    call CastSpellRange 211 0 0 0 ${Me.ID} 0 0 0 0 2 0

call CastSpellRange 387

if ${Me.Ability[${SpellType[10]}].IsReady}
    call CastSpellRange 10 0 0 0 ${KillTarget} 0 0 0 0 2 0
    else
    call CastSpellRange 15 0 0 0 ${KillTarget} 0 0 0 0 2 0
    }

Yet my Defiler never seems to use his Ritual before healing.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

IMO use it on his ward so the group needs less of a heal.

(I realize this doesn't help your coding issue.. just thought I'd mention it)
  3. bob_the_builder

bob_the_builder Well-Known Member

Check your Spell XML file and make sure you have a 387 and make sure it is spelled right. Make sure you don't have 2x 387's also. I assume your defiler has that AA (I think its an AA).

You might also add some debug into make sure it is / is not really casting.

Code (Text):
    if ${Me.Ability[387].IsReady}
    {
         call CastSpellRange 387
         eq2execute /p "I just cast Ritual"
    }
    Something like that.
  4. schulerta

schulerta Member

I checked the XML and it is in there spelled correctly and not listed more than once. Yes he has 4 spent in the AA.

I will try the debug, but what does /p do?
  5. Hendrix

Hendrix Well-Known Member

I would guess that it sends a message to your party...
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Maybe I'm paraniod.. but when debugging, why would you send debugging messages to the group? Send them to the console...

What happens if it spams? I'm sure having that go into your chat window 200 times a second wouldn't raise questions to your group... :p
  7. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

my defiler wont use the group ward until i have it casting all the time when not in combat which i do not wanna do.. any fix for this?
  8. bob_the_builder

bob_the_builder Well-Known Member

Yes that's right, wards only cast when set as pre-heal (or pre-ward).

You can change it pretty easily. Find through the Class Routine the variable for that, I believe it is "KeepWardUp" Then find through the Class Routine all instances of "KeepWardUp" and remove the ones that cast during combat, I think it's the "CheckWards" function. But change that "if" statement. Probably want to change when to CheckWards tho.

Anyways, just saying if you don't want it then .. but the "/p" yeah sends it to group, but I have multiple accounts which I assume he does also, and can make a two or three group party. That's all you need to check if it spams it or not. I like "/p" chat plus I think it makes my botss more "human" seems everyone has some frikken macro for Blast of Devistation or Fusion Inc !! ... anyways. Sure echo it to console or some in game chat window.

Just rambling ...
  9. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

thanks.. yea i 6 box so the whole group is mine.. working my way up to doing x2 raids got 8 level 90 accounts so far for that.