Evebot Issue

Mark

I seem to be having a problem with the bot. After staring the bot, it will run a full cycle and warp to the hanger to drop off the ore, then it will warp to the belt. That is when it doesn't acknowledge that there is ore in the belt (even though there is and within range) and warp off. It will go to the next belt and do the same thing. then warp off. I've tried it on another computer and it does the same thing. I've used evebot for almost 9 months, so I've used it with success until now. All my setting are the same as they were before the issue.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
I believe that Cybertech is working on the issue. For now, you might be able to fix it by opening the console and entering this command:
Code:
 ISXEVE:Debug_SetEntityCacheDisabled[1]

Mark

I believe that Cybertech is working on the issue. For now, you might be able to fix it by opening the console and entering this command:
Code:
ISXEVE:Debug_SetEntityCacheDisabled[1]
I'm a noob when it comes to all of this, so I'm just going to ask, is the command prompt the one that pops up in the beginning?

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
It's the console that opens when you open the innerspace console. I open it by using the tilde (~) key.

Top Bottom