Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Xeon, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeks

eeks Active Member

I'm noticing on my ranger that for melee attacks it's only using the first attack I put in and ignoring the rest. Does all the chains and counter but lets say my routine would be
    blade of winter
    blade of summer
    eveomblade etc
    all it does is spam blade of winter
    everything else is running fine
    Also did a clean install of innerspace and isxvg, same problem
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  2. ciruspilot

ciruspilot Active Member

im also haveing a hard lockin issue...my pc hard locks and i have to power it down..it only happens when im running kbot. Have tried turning off sound as well as updated drivers.
  3. blackee

blackee Senior Member

Me too Ciruspilot...I crash about 1 time every 1 hour...sometimes much more frequently. I just crashed abour 5 times within 20 min (to include my PC restart everytime).

Anyone else experiencing the same type of issue? (btw, I only crash on Kbot).
  4. eeks

eeks Active Member

Still having issues with ranger only doing 1 melee attack
    Tried necro and it's not casting necroscopy or getting minions nor casting vile ritual.
  5. ciruspilot

ciruspilot Active Member

wow 6 days and not a single reply concerning the described problems
  6. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

From the first post in this thread.... HAHA!
  7. eeks

eeks Active Member

any chance your going to do some more work on kbot?
  8. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Been to busy harvesting granite (using kbot)... If you wanna send me 3000 slabs, I'd be happy to do some more work on the combat side :D
  9. eeks

eeks Active Member

ahh damn, was going to work on my necro
  10. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

Xeon,

I have been using this script as of lately for harvesting. The combat works very well and keeps me alive.

I noticed that some time ago you changed the craft bot to use a new movement (lavishnav) method. That method seems really nice and quite robust. More importantly, it looks smooth. (I think you know where I am going with this)

First, I wonder what you think about incorporating all or part of this movement code into Kbot. I think the present code will run to the waypoints you set and then stop and go again. The main issue I think I was thinking about is that during this running, the bot seems to go past the endpoint a little and then it slows down does a 180 walks back a bit, then 180 and then takes off running again. It would be nice if a region was mapped and then just the harvest nodes were set as waypoints and then it took one smooth path to get there. If it wandered off the path for combat, it would not go back to the path, but rather, just head to the endpoint, in the allowable region.

Anyway, just looking for your thoughts on this, not asking for you to do the work. I was thinking, if you think it is fairly easy to make this change, I could jump in and do it under your direction. Nevertheless, it is very, very usable and quite good.

Gavkra
  11. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

KBot also uses Lavishnav (and has for quite some time)

The movement code does need to be smoothed out. I've done some work on it, but haven't released it because I'm lazy. You can take a look at the SVN server if you want to see that code.
    The problem with not moving back to the path before moving to the next waypoint is that the Bot has no way of knowing if that's a good path or not (could be a wall or cliff, etc in the way). Unless you write some type of blind-man-white-cane tapping movement checks as you move, you have to retrace the previous path.
  12. psychotic

psychotic Active Member

I've been using KBot to do some harvesting. One thing I notice is that there are times when I harvest the node but during the loot part I get an error saying that I'm too far away to loot it.

Would it be possible to check for the message and have Kbot close the distance and try to loot again?
  13. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

psychotic, I had a similar problem. It seemed to be within the proper distance, but still could not loot. Sometimes it happened when I was on a rock and the node was down below. Here is what I did:

1) Change line 597 to this (the 5 becomes 4? Can't remember the original):

if ${Me.Target.Distance} > 4

2) Change line 599 to this (the 5 becomes 4? Can't remember the original:

call movetoobject ${Me.Target.ID} 4 0

If that doesn't work, try changing to a value of 3 for both.
  14. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

Is this a different SVN server than Amadeus posting? I don't see it on that server.

Thanks!
  15. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

16. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

Is there a way to make Kbot Harvest Mobs

I want to use it to kill the Tree and rocks guys for Knotted and Limestone.

But cant seem to find a way to make it harvest after it kills said mob.

Any ideas.

Also is it possible to instead of setting up a path, to make him just follow another char and assist

I am trying to 2 box my brothers cleric, and just want him to follow me, assist, heal, and harvest what I harvest.

Thanks for any information
  17. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Hmm, no... I don't think that is possible. In fact, I think it's impossible to do. As in, it can't be done.

No.
  18. team55

team55 Active Member

im having problem with the afterburner, i click it an nothing happens.. i got it to work 2 times by closing the bot and reopening it. ne help?
  19. dazed0119

dazed0119 Active Member

its on a 10 minute timer so you cant use & abuse it.
  20. blackee

blackee Senior Member

My experience: If the mob is harvestable, whether skinnable, quarrying, or lumberjacking, Kbot will harvest it. Just click the "skin mobs" button.

As far as afterburner is concerned, it appears there is a timer of some sort. I haven't looked through the code as it isn't a big deal. If I want to move REAL fast I adjust the run speed to 999 and go for it. I highly recommend having /radar on to check of other PCs. You never know who will report you for speed exploiting (especially on a PvP server).

Lastly, the vgshaman.iss is a good following script. You'll have to do some modifications to get it to work properly, but it shouldn't be that tough.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  21. eeks

eeks Active Member

I'm noticing on bard that after it does Weirlain's exiating echo it won't do echoing cut while weirlains on cool down
  22. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

Xeon,

After spending more time looking at Kbot and using it, I must retract my comments about the movement issues. I now realize how it works and that it works quite well!

At first, I was thinking that I need to setup waypoints to create the path that I want to go. Doing this is bad. I realize now that the "nav" class is being used and that pathing is done based on a more smart method. Now I just set 2 or 3 waypoints that I want to go at (harvesting nodes) and let it find the proper paths automatically.

The only thing I need to retest and possibly improve is the "walk to node" for harvesting. I think it would be better to use the bnav pathing to get to the node and not walk directly to it. Keeps it from getting stuck on nearby rocks or other obstacles.

BTW, I have been looking at the latest SVN code. If I make any improvements, I will make them off the HEAD and then post for you to include, if you wish.

Gavkra
  23. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

The best thing to do is (after starting the script) walk to all the nodes to create a path map. I set waypoints every once in a while along the path.

I also increase the Combat max roam range, as that is what it uses to find resources to target. If you are brave, set it around 80 or so and see what it finds :D
  24. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

I have been having an issue with the script, but not sure what causing or if something I am doing wrong.

I have tried 2 different areas, where I start the script with run kbot .

I then run around and set some way points (these being near nodes as I am using him to harvest trees)

I set it to only attack the trees

But then when I click start

The Character never moves anyway, just stands when I clicked start at.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong, that it wont move the character at all. I had it working before where it ran my character around spires keep getting trees, but now it just stands still.

Also from what you said to gavkra you just mean after running run kbot right, not after actually clicking start

As it appears you cant move the character yourself once you click start.

Thanks
  25. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Nope, no idea. Have you looked in the log file to see what it's doing?
  26. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

K-bot works very well, however, it works much better when one understands exactly how it works. I had the problem of not understanding it at first.

If the bot appears to be doing nothing, turn on debug just before you click start and see what the last thing it did was.

Xeon: I made some changes to help with some laggy situation. I made them off your HEAD. Are you interested in them? *wink*

abndrew82: Here are some tips that help make it work much better for me.

1) Check your distances under various tabs. It is very easy to get garbage in one of these and get some strange results. Usually this happens if you change something, then press WASD trying to run, while the window still has focus. This caused me grief more than once.
    2) Get your settings exactly like you want them, then QUIT the script to make it save. Start it up again.
    3) Feel free to pause the script and run around to change waypoints. Unpausing will let it use the new ones.
    4) When in doubt, delete waypoints and make new ones. The mapping does not get deleted so its easy to do this.
    5) Don't set the loot option less than 5. It should be 5 or more to set how far you will walk to get loot. It is not how close you are to loot before looting, that is an internal variable.
  27. Jdnwaco

Jdnwaco Active Member

One thing I did to help harvesting was change the melee distance from 5 to 3. I kept completing harvesting on a node then looting it and because I was too far away the loot window would pop open and immediately pop close, with nothing being looted. By changing the melee distance from 5 to 3 I no longer have this issue, /shrug.

Gavkra, you say mapping does not get deleted, but waypoints do. What is the difference between a waypoint and a mapped path? Knowing how the movement is selected would greatly help me map my harvesting area. Generally I run from node to node and set waypoints at each node.

How do you delete the mapping if you want to? I found one area where I constantly get stuck in a boulder, so I deleted the waypoints and set new ones, but I still get stuck. Sounds like I may need to delete my mapping somehow.
  28. zhentilar

zhentilar Active Member

Great bot!

A few things i have noticed (i may be wrong..)

1. if you have "check for adds" enabled and a couple of mobs are attacking you, sometimes it wont fight back.

2. if you get the "need more open space" error, maybe the bot could strafe a bit

3. some add handling code would be great, even if it is as simple as "cast this spell on adds"

4. it would be awesome to be able to save your waypoint files and then load them, although kbot probably doesnt do this by design.

5. check to see if mana is below a % and then eat, rather than only checking health.
  29. michaelbolland

michaelbolland Active Member

I've just started to use this wonderful tool and I'd like to give my thanks for all the efforts put into it. I have a quick question though, when using the harvesting tool, is it possible for it to harvest corpses?

I am trying this on some treants in River Valley but having no luck. Should I be putting corpse of 'Name' in the harvest list?

Cheers

Mike
  30. rusty

rusty Active Member

Hi is it possible to loop the path file, so that at the end of a path it starts at the beginning rather then returning back down the path?.
  31. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

Under C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\Common\vgpaths, just delete the file that corresponds to the zone you are in.

Basically, wherever you walk in an area, that gets mapped. So, once you start the bot, make sure to be careful where you walk. Stay far from obstacles. One thing that could mess you up is that during combat, when you walk to the mob, that gets mapped. If that walk takes you to an obstacle, then that could be problematic.
  32. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

I have some comments.

1. It is trying to fight back, but it is spending a long time looking for the adds and other things. I made a modification to this but it's based on an unreleased version. You can make it to yours. Go to KB_AntiAdd.iss in the common folder. For each of the "check" functions, there is a loop. These loops can take a long time. Add this just before the "while" line:

if ${Me.InCombat}
    return TRUE

2. Same for me. I just pick a new zone.

5. I think some mana handling code would be nice. Especially for the classes that can convert health to mana.
  33. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

The bot doesn't really do a "path". What you need to do is run around to all the areas that you want to allow it to walk in. If you have 3 waypoints, it will run through 1, 2, 3, then back to 1 and repeat. However, it will follow only the safe areas you have mapped out before. I suggest you walk to 1, 2, 3, then back to one on your own. Once this is mapped out, you give it more choices. NOTE: It will take the shortest path back to 1, when it finishes 3. This may make you think it is going back to 2 when it is not.

Make sense? I think I might explain it in a confusing way.
  34. Jdnwaco

Jdnwaco Active Member

I just want to clarify this. It only maps where you walk when you have mappingmode enabled correct? Not anytime the bot is on right. For example, if i run kbot and don't have mapping enabled, or I pause it midscript to run somewhere, it doesn't map where I run to does it?

Another question, does port tombstone work? Or what is its function suppose to be? My assumption is that if you die and are in the same chunk as your tombstone it would take you directly to your tombstone, but repeated attempts at using this yield no results.
  35. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

First question. NO! It always maps, whether paused or unpaused. It is a good thing and also a bad thing. Kind of nice it can learn new paths based on where it went on mob pulls. Kind of bad if it gets stuck between a rock and now maps that.

Second question. YES! Porting is kind of nice. So hard to not abuse, I have to hold back. I am not sure the issue, but after you die, it should save your tombstone point. To check it...die and release...then from the first tab, pull up the porting GUI and see if there is a point labeled TS. Try porting to that one. I know it seemed not to work for me, but now it always works. Not sure what I did, other than possibly the enabling of "port on 15% health"
  36. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I’m not sure if it’s been since the latest patch or what but has anyone had a problem with kbot running in circles. If you open the IS window you will see kbot errors something to the effect of “cant find mapping to next waypoint. Moving to way point 6”. It runs thought this error between every way point and just runs in circles for seconds to as long as a few minutes.

Has anyone one else had this issue?

-RW
  37. gavkra

gavkra Active Member

Works fine for me. Make sure you didnt accidentally set the "Alllowed Roaming Distance" to 0 or some garbage.
  38. rusty

rusty Active Member

I'm having a wierd problem with kbot that i cant figure out. I set a path and at each waypoint it does a little flip about face like its overshooting the waypoint then moving back, it also has a very noticable pause at each waypoint that i been trying to eliminate. Any thoughts?
  39. mycroft

mycroft Script Author: MyPrices

I had that problem and thats exactly it , you overshoot and it moves back to the waypoint , I added a few more 'face' commands in the movement routine and the problem stopped.
  40. blackee

blackee Senior Member

Can you send your "face" commands to xeon to add? Or just post them?
  41. ciruspilot

ciruspilot Active Member

I seem to be crashing after 5 or so minutes of using kbot...doesnt crash on vgcrafter....although that is having its own issues......anyone else crashing when using kbot since gu3?
  42. michaelbolland

michaelbolland Active Member

Yeah i am getting this alot :-(
  43. ciruspilot

ciruspilot Active Member

skinnning mobs

Please someone tell me the trick to getting kbot to skin every mob instead of every 6th or 7th
  44. abndrew82

abndrew82 Active Member

Got a question on using this for Harvesting,

Should you start it with a Node up.

I just got done running around Spires Keep setting up Waypoints at the Knotted Trees.

Then I went back to the first one, harvested it and clicked start

And with Debug on he is spamming Starting downtime routine

So not sure if its cause he didnt find a node right off, so he doesnt know to start up then move to next or what.

Hmm also tested pausing the script , and running him to a node then resumeing. Then he just still sits in the Downtime routine
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  45. psychotic

psychotic Active Member

When harvesting i get something in the log like this:

Roaming: No Paths: Moving to waypoint_21 directly: xxx xxx
    Roaming: No Paths: Moving to waypoint_22 directly: xxx xxx
    Incomplete data sequence
    Roaming: No Paths: Moving to waypoint_24 directly: xxx xxx

When it hits the "Incomplete data sequence" it goes to some point not in my waypoint list. Different waypoints are affected at different times, later on the bot will have no problem going from waypoint_22 to waypoint_23. Sometimes there is a Timeout: xxx thrown in there but not always.

Any ideas?

Edit:
    I've also tried to delete the chunk path xml and cleared the waypoints, then created the waypoints again a couple times. Still no joy.
  46. Kryxx

Kryxx Active Member

Kbot won't begin on start - downtime loop !

After I set everything up, I run kbot in debug mode and it just keeps running the following:

Starting Downtime Routine

over n over. Ive got everything set up correctly it seems. Any Suggestions?
  47. blackee

blackee Senior Member

If you are running a class that does not use energy (disciple, monk...), Kbot may be waiting for your energy to hit 85% (the default). If you are using a class which does not utilize energy, set the "energy" button to 0.

If you arent' using a class w/out energy, I have no idea...
  48. Brigand

Brigand Active Member

I've made a couple small changes that have increased the reliability of skinning greatly for me, basically adding two pauses to wait for corpses to become lootable and skinnable and a couple other small changes. They compensate for a slow system or connection or server lag.

In Kbot.iss I changed the KB_TOGGLEBUFF routine to always go to KB_REST:
    Code (Text):

case KB_TOGGLEBUFF
                call ToggleBuffs
                ; changed to go right to rest routine by brig
                ; if ${Me.HealthPct} < ${restHealthPct} || ${Me.EndurancePct} < ${restEndurancePct} || ${Me.EnergyPct} < ${restEnergyPct}
                ;{
                    cState:Set[KB_REST]
                ;}
                ;else
                ;{
                ;   cState:Set[KB_CORPSECHECK]
                ;}

break

In KBot.iss I commented out the first Corpsecheck in KB_REST:
    Code (Text):

case KB_REST
                    ; first see if there are corpses to loot
                    ; commented out first corpsecheck by brig
                    ;call CorpseCheck
                    ;if ${Return.Equal[LOOT]}
                    ;{
                    ;   cState:Set[KB_LOOT]
                    ;   return
                    ;}

In KBot.iss in KB_REST I cut spud's bard rest song lines:
    Code (Text):

;begin add spud
                    if ${Me.Class.Equal[Bard]}
                        call PlayBardSong "Rest"
    ;end add spud

and moved them down a few lines to remove unnecessary instrument switching caused by another of my changes (only matters if you're a bard):
    Code (Text):

call DebugIt ". Need to rest up, downtime loop started..."
                            isSitting:Set[FALSE]

;Moved song change inside health check by brig
                            ;begin add spud
                            if ${Me.Class.Equal[Bard]}
                            call PlayBardSong "Rest"
                            ;end add spud
                            do

Also in the KBot.iss KB_REST routine I added a two second pause if skinning is on:
    Code (Text):

call CombatHeal

; begin add by brig
                    if ${doSkinMobs}
                    {
                        call DebugIt ". Added 2 second wait in Rest routine after mob dies"
                        wait 20
                    }
                    ; end add by brig

; Rest up for next fight?

In KBot.iss I changed the KB_SKIN routine to check for corpses again after skinning instead of starting to roam again after the first successful skin:
    Code (Text):

case KB_SKIN
                    if ${doSkinMobs}
                    {
                        call skinCorpse
                        tTimeOut:Set[${Time.Timestamp}]
                    }
                    ; changed by brig from move to corpsecheck again
                    ; cState:Set[KB_MOVE]
                    cState:Set[KB_CORPSECHECK]
                break

Then in the Common/KBfunctions.iss file I added another 2 second pause in the lootcorpses function after looting something:
    Code (Text):

call DebugIt ".  Looting ${Me.Target}"
            Me.Target:LootAll
            wait 5
            ; begin add by brig
            if ${doSkinMobs}
            {
                call DebugIt ". Added 2 second wait in lootcorpse routine after looting"
                wait 20
            }
            ; end add by brig

Then in Common/KBfunctions.iss I changed the hard 10 meter limit to move to a corpse for skinning to the dynamic loot corpses distance (otherwise any skinnable corpse over 10 but less than your loot corpses distance would cause the script to hang)
    Code (Text):

;  Changed max moveto distance from 10 to ${maxLootDistance} by brig
        if ${doSkinMobs} && ${Me.Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.Target.IsHarvestable} && ${Me.Target.Distance} < ${maxLootDistance} && !${Me.Target.Name.Find[remains]}
        {
            ;Move to the corpse if you're not close

I personally set the Loot Corpses variable in the UI to 25. Occasionally long lag will still cause the bot to skip looting or skinning, but as long as you haven't gone more than 25 meters away chasing mobs, you'll go back and loot or skin them afterwards.

I'm not a programmer, but the changes seem to help alot.
  49. cybris

cybris Active Member

Hmm I have a question. is there anyway to get it to cycle thru a seris of melee attacks for instance for a ranger I want it to do

cripple
    blade of winter
    blade of summer

in that order this activates the passive ranger dot swelter
    then after that i would like to use

blade of winter
    blade of winter

This activates the passive ability freeze.

Instead when I set all these under melee attacks it just spams cripple over and over instead of moving to the next attack.

evidently they way the logic is set it will do whichever attack is ready and how you set them in the melee box is a preference order. Instead could you make it an attack order list? Where it would do the first attack the second attack and then so on? or have the ability to import a custom attack macro?

Also I noticed it is not assembling arrows when the assemble box is checked.

Thanks
  50. Kryxx

Kryxx Active Member

My problem lies within the Safety Port. I'm cruisin along, i run into some trouble, and I port to my safe spot. No problem, I heal up, and start headin back up to what seems to be the last waypoint I was headed to. The problem now is, that mobs have respawned on the way back up. The bot doesn't seem to target anything on the way back. It will only target things if they aggro while Im training through mobs along the patch to get back to my spot ;\

Any way to fix this so it checks for mobs always?
  51. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

Sorry peeps, you're on your own... I haven't logged in weeks and haven't hunted in months.

I doubt there will be any more updates to this script from me.
  52. Crafdog

Crafdog Active Member

Thanks Brig!!

I added your changes and my skinning worked alot better.
    Thanks for the effort and post.
  53. Kryxx

Kryxx Active Member

This keeps crashing for me. About every 1-2 hours it will just close vanguard to desktop w/ no message, or it will give the standard crash message. This doesn't happen when I use any of the other isxvg scripts like vgcraftbot etc.

Any ideas?

It's not a memory issue, I have plenty and I monitor it frequently while watching it perform.

I do use a custom ui but I've run the tests w/ default and still the same issues.

its a 1/5 chance of getting it to actually work past 1.2 hours. its rare! Id love to be able to use this while im afk for like 3-4 hours or longer but its just very un-reliable atm.
  54. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

Some Usefull Changes.

i had a few problems with my Use Pull Attack and Use Snare and DoT's mostly only one was coming up or none, i played around a little and find out that this works for me.
    i play on 300 Ping server so the laag is the most reason while bots not run correct.
    here my changing atm in Kbott.iss
    ; im simple addet the wait 3

Code (Text):
                      case KB_COMBATPULL
                    if ${usePullAttack}
                    {
                           wait 3
                        call Pull
                        wait 3
                        tTimeOut:Set[${Time.Timestamp}]
                    }
                    cState:Set[KB_COMBATSNARE]
                     break

case KB_COMBATSNARE
                            wait 3
                    call SnareMob
                    wait 3
                    cState:Set[KB_COMBATBUFF]
                    break

case KB_DOT
                    call ValidTarget
                    if !${Return}
                    {
                        call DebugIt ". ValidTarget is FALSE"
                        VGExecute /cleartarget
                        cState:Set[KB_COMBATCHECK]
                        return
                    }
                    ; Apply any DoT's to the target
                    wait 3
                    call DoTs
                    wait 3
                    if ${Return}
                        cState:Set[KB_COMBATHEAL]
                    else
                        cState:Set[KB_COMBATFORMS]
                 break
    [QUOTE][/QUOTE]

in the Default_Combat_Routine.iss i change the Necro Part while there is still a Necro Pet bug out.
    and addet a wait 20 so the Pet is on the target when you start nuking.

Code (Text):
    function CheckForPetAttacks()
    {
        ;call DebugIt "D. Check to see if we have any Pet Attacks active"

;Make sure pet is up
        if !${Me.HavePet}
            return

;This sub is ran after initiating any combat ability, this will use Pet Attacks if they're up
        if !${Me.Target.ID(exists)}
            return

VGExecute "/pet attack"
        VGExecute "/pet backoff"
        VGExecute "/pet attack"

VGExecute "/minions attack"
        VGExecute "/minions backoff"
        VGExecute "/minions attack"
        wait 20
        variable iterator anIter
    i got the Change CombatStance to work in Default_Combat_Routines.iss in Line 1152 + -
    Copy Paste this there if you for example BloodMage.

Code (Text):

; ***********************
    ; ** Downtime Routines **
    ; ***********************
    function Downtime()
    {
       call DebugIt "Starting Downtime Routine"

${Me.Form[${neutralFormName}].IsReady}
    if ${doUseCombatForms}
    {
    if !${Me.CurrentForm.Name.Equal[${neutralFormName}]} && ${Me.Form[${neutralFormName}].IsReady}
    {
                    call DebugIt "Meine Form Change"
                    wait 3
                    Me.Form[${neutralFormName}]:ChangeTo
                    wait 3
                    }
    }          

I fixet a problem if you are Necro or Bloodmage and Using you LifeDrain Nuke after fight you get Problems with heal up while the bot still want use you LifeDrain indeet of your "Big Heal" ,wich you have to set to your Main Heal if you doing this Changes in your Default_Combat_Routines.iss

Code (Text):

if ${useSmallHeal} && ${Me.HealthPct} < ${smallHealPct} && ${Me.Ability[${smallHeal}].IsReady} && ${Me.InCombat} && ${Me.Target(exists)}
              {

Pawn[me]:Target
            Me.Ability[${smallHeal}]:Use
            call DebugIt ". CombatHeal with health at: ${Me.HealthPct}"
            call DebugIt ".  CombatHeal Small heal: ${Me.Ability[${smallHeal}]} "
            call MeCasting
            return TRUE
            }
            elseif !${useBigHeal} && ${Me.HealthPct} < ${smallHealPct} && ${Me.Ability[${smallHeal}].IsReady}
            {
            call DebugIt "MEIN BIG HEAL"
            Me.Ability[${bigHeal}]:Use
            call DebugIt ". CombatHeal with health at: ${Me.HealthPct}"
            call DebugIt ".  CombatHeal Big heal: ${Me.Ability[${bigHeal}]} "
            call MeCasting
            return TRUE
            }

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  55. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

Stupit Question is there anyone interrested in any changes?
  56. Okinawa

Okinawa Active Member

When using this, I noticed that my character just sits there and gets his ass kicked until 70% health, then he heals himself, THEN attacks. Is this a setting or a bug?
  57. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

i running this since a few days and i notice this bot is createt for an non laag server.
    if you hit start bot, it should be ready to start instant fighting.
    what class you are?
    you using Snare DoTs ?
  58. Jdnwaco

Jdnwaco Active Member

I am very interested in changed Kumpel.

Is there a way to make Kbot kite? I can't find a way to and my understanding is that is was originally written as a melee bot. I am leveling my fourth alt up and it is a druid. Not really interested in grinding out a lot of lower levels so I use Kbot. It pulls with Venomous Thorns and then roots and adds dots but the root always breaks. So the druid ends up nuking the mob dead in while in melee and taking quite a beating.

I tried setting the melee distance to something like 20, thinking he would back up and keep the melee distance at that, but it doesn't seem to work that way. Just some sort of functionality which would allow the character to back away from mobs while continuing to cast, and check for adds in his path, would do wonders.
  59. Jdnwaco

Jdnwaco Active Member

Reading through and saw this

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xeon
    Version 3.27

Necro support from CrazyJosh1

which makes me wonder if there isn't a way to make it kite already. Surely if someone customized it for a necro then kiting is implemented in some manner.
  60. IeU

IeU Active Member

is this still working ?

+4months and no updates . . .
  61. don'tdoit

don'tdoit Active Member

I'm still using it.
  62. IeU

IeU Active Member

but u tweaked urs, or ?
  63. don'tdoit

don'tdoit Active Member

sure. i added a bloodmage specific class page (options) among other things.
  64. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

i got Stance change to work.

for the necro and bloodmage the HealNuke
    Bloodmage for use his Scarlet Ritual
    a better heal into the cooldown phase... and mana bloodmage spell.
    Dots and Snares works now and some laag issues.

now simply i wait to use it again while my second account got 7 days suspendet for using kbot :)

i was using the teleport hack when HP is low...
    no clue if i got reportet or something else, id never used it AFK only on my second PC.

the crazy part is i got 1 day later suspendet after the Game Update 3 / Holiday Update.

at all no problem is only a fun account.
  65. don'tdoit

don'tdoit Active Member

Sounds similar to my work. Added a "downtime heal" (available to all classes). Bloodmage stuff (transmutation, specifically). Also fixed the stances. I don't think i've had an issue with dots/snares though. My necro can fear kite pretty easily.

I use port when low HP all the time with no issues. I port waaay too much and haven't had issues. Must have been seen. I really need to finish my vgalarm feature that will ping if anybody is close to you that's not on your (vgalarm) friends list. i'll see what i can do.

EDIT to say: I don't 100% afk bot either... and don't support/condone it.
  66. DrmChld

DrmChld Active Member

I am having a problem with the GetMinions feature.

Debug Loops this for a few:

00:55:14:: . Found a Corpse close by - CJ in doGetMinions
    00:55:15:: . CheckState: 30
    00:55:15:: .Starting CorpseCheck Routine
    00:55:16:: . Found a Corpse close by - CJ in doGetMinions
    00:55:17:: . CheckState: 30

The console displays this:

Could not calculate KB_GETMINIONS
    Unparsable in Calculation: 'K'

I get the same kind of error when trying to use Necrospy.
  67. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

there was an update anywhere in this big treath to fix your problem.
  68. DrmChld

DrmChld Active Member

Thanks found it after a while. Search failed me hehe
  69. smith1

smith1 Active Member

no combat abilities

i went to set up combat abilities and there is none ck on different characters no abilities listed how do i go about loading in the abilities
  70. DrmChld

DrmChld Active Member

Anyway to make the script FD at a certain % of life and to check to make sure the FD was successful?
  71. Kazman420

Kazman420 Active Member

I messed around with the ability to check to see if a FD failed for a personal script I was working on a few months ago. I eventually came up with a method that seemed promising, but in the end I stopped working on said script before it was completed. Feel free to take my "approach" towards this and run with it!

You'll need
    Code (Text):
    variable bool FDFailed=FALSE
    variable string myFDSpell="SpellNameHere"
    Then create your FD Check Event;
    Code (Text):

atom FDEventHandler(string Text, string ChannelNumber, string ChannelName)
    {
        if ${Text.Find["No one but you seems to think you're dead"]} && ${Me.Effect[${myFDSpell}](exists)}
        {
            FDFailed:Set[TRUE]
            echo FD Failed!
        }
    }
    and be sure to set it up in the main function;
    Code (Text):
    Event[VG_onIncomingText]:AttachAtom[FDEventHandler]
    Now, inside your script, have something like
    Code (Text):
    function FDCheck()
    {
            if ${FDFailed} && ${Me.Effect[${myFDSpell}](exists)}
            {
                            if !${Me.Ability[${myFDSpell}].IsReady}
                            {
                                    do
                                    {
                                            wait 1
                                    }
                                    while !${Me.Ability[${myFDSpell}].IsReady}
                            }

if ${Me.Ability[${myFDSpell}].IsReady}
                {
                    echo FD is now recasting!
                    FDFailed:Set[FALSE]
                    Me.Ability[${myFDSpell}]:Use
                }
            }
    }
    Call that function after your script casts FD. Be sure to remove the atom when your script exits with the following;
    Code (Text):
    Event[VG_onIncomingText]:DetachAtom[FDEventHandler]
    As I mentioned earlier, this was something I had started to work on a while back. No guarantee if it will work anymore. It will need tweaking and whatnot, but at the least I figured it was one possible approach to the problem you may not have thought about. Hopefully you find some use for it. Would love to know what you come up with!
  72. cheasley

cheasley Active Member

I've used KBot to solo grind and to harvest, but is there a way to use it in a group as an assistbot? I don't see anything in the UI for this but has anyone tweaked their own version for something like this?
  73. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

there is a assist harvest bot out..
    search for "harv"

or try this:
    http://www.isxdotnet.com/tiki-index.php
  74. kumpel100

kumpel100 Active Member

i have since gu3 a little bug problem.. when you harvest and you find an extra resource then opens a little window, when this happent the bot does nothing after harvest. so you have close manual the harvest window, anyone know a fast fix fir this problem ?

like after harvest close harvest window..
  75. DrmChld

DrmChld Active Member

Saving Pet Attacks?

I noticed with this script(release and CJ's) that it doesn't save the pet attacks. I have tried to edit the script and added the following to the InitConfig function:

PetAttacks:Set[$setConfig.FindSetting[PetAttacks,NONE]}]

and to the SaveConfig fuction:

setConfig:AddSetting[PetAttacks], ${PetAttacks}]

However, I still have to add the petattacks by hand each time I load the script.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.