Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by wolfstrike, Jul 14, 2013.

1. wolfstrike

wolfstrike Active Member

Im hoping I state this correct. When I use Kbot it will stop targeting mobs more and more frequent the longer it is running. If I start Kbot in an area with Non agro mobs. It will ONLY target some mobs and after the first wave it will target it will not target anymore mobs without restarting Kbot. So after a little while it will run up and down its path and will just timeout, not target anything then move to the next way point. At the same time there are plenty of mobs in the location. Is there anyway this could be corrected?

Thanks!
  2. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

As soon as I return from school (next week), I will check it out and see what's going on. Chances are, a command could be broken since the last patch and I do not know when the last patch was since I been gone for the past 6 weeks. The other possibility is the blacklist for targets is not clearing the variable. I won't know until I get behind my computer and test it.
  3. wolfstrike

wolfstrike Active Member

Awesome.

Its easiest to see in area's where all the mobs are non agro. And thanks ahead of time for looking into it!
  4. wolfstrike

wolfstrike Active Member

Have you had a chance to check this problem out yet? Also having a problem when there is multiple adds.
    Kbot will target a mob but not attack for some reason. Happens a lot in SS or SOK.

Thanks!