Salvage Bot

gingy

Basically im looking for a script that will move a ship down the belts in a system from top to bottom salvaging and looting everything that is in the belts on a loop, then taking stuff a couple jumps to a station and dropping it off when their cargo is full, rinse repeat, to compliment my evebot ratter. Anything like this exist?

Edit - Now that im digging around in the code for eve salvage I think I can make this work be either a/ ripping out the "delete bookmark" code and just having the script run in a loop till I tell it to stop or b/ replace the "warp to bookmarks" code with "warp to belts" code.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to do somethign similar, just haven't had the time to do it. If you want to make a start I can help with test and debug.

MP-Looter

I've been meaning to do somethign similar, just haven't had the time to do it. If you want to make a start I can help with test and debug.
I wrote a bot, unfortunately I missed a couple of years to answer. If you still want it, you can see the mp-looter.com
Bot searches bookmarks in a corporate hangar flying on the coordinates and salvaging all wrecks in the grid. Loot unloads in building a hangar.

Top Bottom