Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by wolfstrike, Jan 25, 2010.

1. wolfstrike

wolfstrike Active Member

Hello,

When I leave my VGcraft run for some time it will goto the Work order people and it will come up with an error saying there are no more work orders.My problem that there are still WO's on the NPC.Can anyone shed some light on how I might fix this problem.

Thanks
  2. Dixi

Dixi Active Member

Same Problem here. This usually happens after 3 hours.
    Tried to put a 10 mins pause between the WO checks. But it seems like the bot generates a list of available WOs at the beginning of the session and does not update that list with newly available WOs.
  3. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

I will have to look into it and figure this out. I do know for a fact that ever time the WO NPC is targeted it re-calculates what WOs are available, maybe its a variable that isn't getting updated. I also know that it does all work orders even if you want to do only the easy ones... something I been meaning to fix.
  4. Dixi

Dixi Active Member

yea I think my previous explanation was wrong :)

here are the messages I get:
    The Work Order NPC's don't move and I actually stand just in front of them.
  5. Dixi

Dixi Active Member

Do you need more input on that matter?
    I can send you the vgcraft logfile if you need it, or parts of it:)
  6. RapidFireX

RapidFireX Member

Mine does the same thing..

[Edit] Got the work orders myself and let the bot start doing them.. Then it seemed to start picking them all up after that.. Will Update again soon.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  7. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

I started tracing the code but it branches off in several directions based upon your settings (such as using direct path). I thought the problem would be with targeting but that doesn't appear to be the problem. One possible thought I had was are there still outstanding work orders needing to be turned in?
  8. RapidFireX

RapidFireX Member

So ive been watching my bot to figure out what its doing so i can report it.. I posted this in the sticky tread but ill post it here also..

There are no outstanding work orders that need to be turned in also.
  9. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

I know we are all facing some issues just going to take a bit for us to track down the exact features having issues. Not a lot of the scripters around.

mmo
  10. jooman

jooman Member

First off, thanks for all the hard work in here. ITs fantastic stuff.

Any updates on this by chance? Thanks in advance.