Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xinux, Apr 21, 2014.

1. xinux

xinux Active Member

2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Awesome!

Yea, once my "regular job" goes into the summer hiatus, I'll check back in on the VGOEmulator site and hopefully be able to assist again with things. It's just really impossible with my schedule as it is just now.

Also, I'll ensure that ISXVG works with the emulator server once the regular server shuts down (if it doesn't already.) It will be free to use.
  3. xinux

xinux Active Member

I sent you a PM on the forums over on our site if you get a minute can you take a look and see if it's something you may have the answer to or can get it without to much time.
  4. xinux

xinux Active Member

5. xinux

xinux Active Member

Responded over at our board but notifications is currently turned off.
  6. xinux

xinux Active Member

Quick little update players can now see each other in game as long as they aren't moving we are still working on the update packets.

[video=youtube;hwseCeuk1yQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwseCeuk1yQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]
  7. John Adams

John Adams New Member

I look forward to working with you on this Vanguard emulator again, Amadeus. We have come a long way in a short time, but we have quite a task ahead of us. Until Sunset, our main focus is content collecting, and our team of packet collectors are amazing. I have more logs and content for VGOEmulator in 3 mos than I have for all of EQ2's 7 years :) Building the world is going to be exciting and challenging without the Live servers to fall back on, so your expertise of the inner workings of VG will be invaluable.

Looking forward,
    John
  8. xinux

xinux Active Member

9. xinux

xinux Active Member