Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by Zeek, Apr 8, 2007.

1. bricky2690

bricky2690 Active Member

Yes. Is there a way to change the vgshaman to run more then one instance? I love this program and use it with all my toons. However, I would love to 3 box. currently I have my bard just on auto follow with his songs and my shaman running on the bot.

In the .iss i have changed all references from vgshaman to vgbard. However, when i try run vgbard the UI opens but everything is at 0 and no names are in the groups. Sorry, I am new to this and just trying to figure it out.

By the way. All these scripts are awesome. Couldnt imagine playing this game with out all of this...:)
  2. BillyBob

BillyBob Active Member

I just tried this out and only the heal part was working. I had it on melee and move and it would just auto attack. What am I doing wrong?
  3. MTBR

MTBR Active Member

does melee work for anyone since the last patch on the 19th?
  4. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I will need to know specifically what is not working -- actual lines from the script or methods/members of datatypes. These types of reports don't help me since I don't use this script or even play the game. I have to know what is actually broken from the extension.
  5. MTBR

MTBR Active Member

No worries Amadeus, I was just asking if it was just me. I will post more info as I get time to dig into it.

What game are you playing?
  6. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

Amadeus should play vanguard. :)
  7. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

:D Yeah, he really should play Vanguard... it would be fun! :D
  8. MTBR

MTBR Active Member

Ok one of the issues is if the bot is following and get stuck or the tank dies and releases it crashes ISX which requires a reboot of VG not just shut down ISX. I think this is the code section.

9. kbons

kbons Active Member

Anybody know whether this script still works.

When I try to run it, it says "RunScript 'VGShaman' failed"

Thoughts?
  10. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

I will down load it later tonight and figure out what's going on and if it needs any updates/patches, I'll repost it.