A few questions on Scripts and features

Malicor56

Hello all,

I am new to the community. I played EQ when I was 9 at launch, and EQ2 at launch when I was 14 - I am glad that the community is still going because in my opinion it is one of the best MMO games ever created. That being said I have a few questions about ogrebot that has rekindled my desire to get back into eq2.

I was wondering if there is a way to set follow distances - I am currently running 4 accounts and am powerleveling 3 of the accounts characters using temple of scale on my assassin. The assassin isn't exactly great for this I know, but it's the only toon that I have to do it. If I were able to adjust the distance at which the other three characters were to follow, that would save me a lot of time from having to hit the camp spot button while I kill and then hit the ofol command.

Also, I was wondering if anyone made a script or nav setup that would automatically run the raid, that way I can say - go to work while it runs and powerlevels my toons automatically? If not, I will setup a nav system for it and post it here.

Thanks for any help!

Top Bottom