1. VianSK

VianSK Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I am trying to find out how I can figure out what the exact text is for applying a verb to an actor (right click). I have been trying to get my Heartsone to work and its been kicking my butt.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

VianSK
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

The best thing to do is describe exactly what you want to do because the method that ISXEQ2 provides (or would provide) might not have anything to do with actor verbs, etc. Anyway, I suggest to post exactly what you're wanting to do. Then, someone or myself can say if it's possible and how, or that it's not possible and a feature request would need to be opened on forge.isxgames.com
  3. VianSK

VianSK Well-Known Member

Thanks Ama,

I am trying right click my Heartstone in my guild hall and "Rekindle Bond". However that does not seem to be the correct verb.
    Additionally I was wondering, If I have this problem on future actors, is there a way to get the info in game that I am missing.

Aslo, I have been gone for a few years and playing catchup, reading patch notes etc. Is there a way with EQ2:GetActors[Actors] to just get NPC and NamedNPC. I tried EQ2:GetActors[Actors,NPC,NamedNPC] and it only returns one or the other.

Thanks again, and glad to be back
  4. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

This one is bothering me. "Break Bond" works but "Rekindle Bond" is not working for me as well.

I originally thought that the Heartstone simply could not be used this way, but Pork on IRC told me it could and as such I tested the Break Bond and that worked as intended. So I am unsure why the "Rekindle Bond" is not working for some people. It is bizarre.
  5. VianSK

VianSK Well-Known Member

When you right click the Altar or something like that, is there a UIPage that is used to list the options you get? If so does anybody know it?