Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddie43302, Sep 14, 2014.

1. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

Is the bot still working just installed isx and ogre ..but having some issues running it. just let me know if its running that way im not wasting my time..
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

isxAion may need to be updated. I typically wait for someone to say something on IRC when an update is needed.

What is the error message and/or issue you're seeing?
  3. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

basically that it needs updated..the version you are using isn't the version you have or something to that effect..
  4. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

this is my first time using it..i just thought id give aion a try..
  5. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

The version of isxAion you are trying to use does not match the version of Aion that you currently possess. In other words, Amadeus
    has not yet released a new version of isxAion for the latest patch of Aion.

isxAion will patch automatically once it has been updated, so please try again later. If you have further questions, feel free to drop by the isxGames forums at www.isxGames.com.
  6. Amadeus

Yea, give me a day or two and I'll get it updated. I'll post on this thread when I finish.
  7. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

8. Amadeus

I just updated isxAion and it should be working (it should patch automatically the next time you load it, just like my other extensions.) I only tested my login script and radar...so you'll have to let me know if you notice anything being broken.

For now you can report things here in this forum, but I'll set up a proper "Bug Reports and Feature Requests" area on the Forge soon.
  9. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member