Airship Architect Collection

Loppy

Everyday since launch I run Rum Cellar with my team. I do the same named route:

Yipnik
Bull
Valgan
Grogmaga
then Corsair

On all my toons I have the collection complete except for the Airship Rigging piece.

Its gone on too long to be a coincidence so I think I'm obviously missing something in the zone and I can't think what. Google doesn't show anything strange regarding the airship rigging part of the collection and its leaving me all a bit frustrated.

Just wondering if other teams have successfully completed the collection just buy killing Corsair and looting or did they do something different to get all the pieces? Thanks

Loppy

Thanks Cheesy, everyone I've spoken to says there's nothing special to it and it does just drop from Corsair so I guess it really is my bad luck.

Oh well, guess I'll keep on killing him then :)

uiyice

Having done the collection 12 times, I'm absolutely convinced (though have no proof), that not all the pieces have the same drop rate. I don't think there's a 'trick', but some of the collection pieces are rarer than others.

Loppy

Inevitably, after starting this thread yesterday, one dropped today. So yeah, definitely bad luck!

At least one of my team has a nice new mount!

fireopal

Having done the collection 12 times, I'm absolutely convinced (though have no proof), that not all the pieces have the same drop rate. I don't think there's a 'trick', but some of the collection pieces are rarer than others.
\

thats intense. i did it 2 times and was like man... not again!

DaggerSplicer

Speaking of which, "How do you guys keep track of the collections without having to check each toon?" I have 24 spread out between 12 accounts. Is there a way to write a script that will check each active toon through ogre within the group to assign them accordingly? I have an excel spreadsheet, but that is getting old.

Top Bottom