Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RangerKaiote, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RangerKaiote

RangerKaiote Active Member

I had been afk all day and just happened to sit down and watch the bot at work for a while and then the image below explains the rest...
    [​IMG]
    Image removed
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  2. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

Yeah. gm's dont log their chat or anything. You can't be tracked by this post. No Worries. :confused::eek:
  3. aChallenged1

aChallenged1 Active Member

I wonder how many "chats" look exactly like this one. Hmmmm, just one, ours.

I bet they start watching your toon specifically and try to catch you when it is likely you're not at the KB.

Well, good luck!
  4. Xeon

Xeon Active Member

5. thezig

thezig Active Member

I don't know if this deserves its own thread, but a recent post on Silky Venom seems to indicate that we're in the clear as long as we are there to respond to the *GM's* tells. The relevant post is http://silkyvenom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20416

and the relevant portion is the first image shown, where it's stated that the policy says they won't do anything if you answer the GMs tells. Apparently the tells of other players and those of the Crimson Fellowship dont' count.

So make sure you've got those /tell alarms on, nice and loud if you're going to be stepping away from the PC.
  6. recunni28

recunni28 Active Member

Anyone ever get the crafting survey response when you answer? Basically, GM sent me a tell, when I responded, he asked me if I would participate in a random crafting survey. Think someone spilled the beans on me heh.

Anyone know if they keep a record of suspected botters? Just wondering if harassment is in my future.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

If you afk bot, you will get caught. Maybe not today, maybe not next week...perhaps not even for months. However, someday, it will happen.

It's just like speeding. Everyone that drives significantly over the speed limit EVENTUALLY gets a ticket.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.