Authentication Issue For Isxeq2

Status
Not open for further replies.

larrydoyle

Getting error saying the connection is attempting to access a server without a good/current certificate. Then says primary authentication server not available and then backup too. Can't use extension atm.

tmaddock3

Getting error saying the connection is attempting to access a server without a good/current certificate. Then says primary authentication server not available and then backup too. Can't use extension atm.

tmaddock3

I am getting the error message: There has been an error while connecting to a remote server via http (Erro:6). What do I need to do? I can connect to the game alright but not ISXEQ2, I guess.

Tom Maddock

appleuser

Go to your PCs clock on the toolbar, and change the date manually to 3rd April. Then restart the game and let isx load.

This is a temporary fix until Ama updates the certificate, so remember to change your clock back when it's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom