Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by larrydoyle, May 27, 2018.

1. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Hoping someone here who is bot raiding can help. Named is Bling (3rd named in Sol Ro raid instance and last T1 raid mob). My normal guild kills him in about 20 secs, so nobody remembers any strat for him. Issue is that the residual (which on ACT shows up as Surge: Reverberating Sound) mostly hits for 50M (which the healers seem to be handling), but sometimes spikes for 80-100M a tick which starts one-shotting people. Seems to just depend on how the wards are cycling across group members. We have defilers plus either a templar or warden in each group. They are all pretty well geared, especially for T1. All the raid toons are speced for HP and self wards. Have tried positioning, elemental banners, turning off everything but group heals, etc. Does anyone know if there is some specific strat or something other than tank-n-spank that needs to be done on this mob to keep toons alive? Appreciate any help or advice.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I feel like this doesn't help, but there was no strat to him other than keeping aggro (he mem wipes every once in a while, like all t1 named). It's the strat we had from day 1 on him.
  3. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

If you (or anyone) next does him, could you look at ACT and post the amount of incoming damage (average and spikes) you are seeing from Reverberating Sound, and what kind of HPS your team is generating on that fight? Thanks.
  4. Kevinshp

Kevinshp Well-Known Member

from what I remember the longer the fight the bigger the tick until BOOOOM
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Sure, but not sure mine will help you because of the gear differences.
    Was less than 1 min fight.
    HPS:
    Shaman's ranged from 30m to 65m HPS.
    Bling outgoing damage:
    Enc DPS: 64.5m
    Average hit: 7.4m
    Max hit: 51.5m (of which 900k went through wards)
  6. larrydoyle

larrydoyle Senior Member

Really appreciate the responses. Looks like we just need to get more survivability and maybe more DPS to kill him.