Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kannkor, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Work in progress...
    Once all the zones are listed, I'll unlock this for people to add comments. For the time being, just PM me or start a new thread

Normal— Minimum Resolve 3205
    Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Heroic] - Tier 1 * OgreBot
    Fordel Midst: The Listless Spires [Event Heroic]
    Aurelian Coast: Reishi Rumble [Event Heroic]
    The Venom of Ssraeshza [Event Heroic] * OgreBot
    Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic] * OgreBot

Challenge — Minimum Resolve 3405

* OgreBot - Designates the zone has some specific code in Ogrebot to assist.
    At the time of writing this, anything marked as OgreBot is released on development build or not released yet. Check revision history for more details.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Heroic]

This zone is no fun. You have to kill stuff, loot stuff, trade it into merchants and other things. Literally zero fun.
    I followed this walkthrough. While it says solo, it all seemed to work in the heroic.

Named: Financier Fendilix
    Strategy: Named is rooted, tank and spank. Says he is immune to taunts, but I just did the usual tank in front everyone else behind and he did nothing.

Named: Mandee Quin
    Strategy: Only cure curse the person who is called out.
    OgreBot: Automatically cure curses the correct person.

Named: Short Shift
    Strategy: The walkthrough says to use the lucky horseshoe, and click the horses running around, but that all seemed like a waste of time. I went and made a sandwich and nothing ever happened and he died.

Named: Trade Baroness Elsindir
    Strategy: The walkthrough says something about flags, I didn't go looking for one, but also didn't see one. She emotes something about your cat's eye agate, if you click it, she doesn't death touch. Aside from that, nothing.
    OgreBot: Automatically uses the "Cat's eye agate".

Named: Bazaar Baron Brixwald
    Strategy: At the start of the fight, use the horseshoe clickie once, then just click Cats eye and Catnip as you're suppose too.
    OgreBot: Automatically uses cats eye and catnip
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  3. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Fordel Midst: The Listless Spires [Event Heroic]

Named: Old Witherby
    To Spawn: Clear all the trash. You may or may have to "hail" the spirits after.
    Strategy: Tank and spank. I ignored all the other things running around.

Named: War Master Ryzon
    Strategy: Tank and spank.

Named: Fire Monger Baltar
    Strategy: Once the fight starts, spirits that you clicked previously, show up. You can click them to get a buff. I'm guessing this makes it so you can do more damage (he has a 50% damage debuff). Other than that, tank and spank.
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Aurelian Coast: Reishi Rumble [Event Heroic]

Named: Nerobahan

Named: Ghest Roppep

Named: Ropscion Mindeye
    To Spawn: Head up to 484.456909,32.191895,591.312256. This triggers a ring event in which the named spawns at the end.
    Strategy: He ports people throughout the zone, just run back. Quite annoying fight for now...
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

The Venom of Ssraeshza [Event Heroic]

Named: Rhag'Sekez
    Strategy: Two orbs spawn, he needs to be in the center of the two orbs, or if you attack him, you will die.
    OgreBot: Automated!

Named: Rhag'Voreth
    Strategy: He gets a buff, if you attack him with this buff, you will likely die. It is a colour, such as Silver, Green, Orange, or Purple. You need to stand between the two pillars that make up that colour. Once he is between them for a short while (5 seconds?) he loses his buff and you can continue to kill him.
    OgreBot: Automated!

How to continue the zone. This is an absolutely stupid fucking puzzle. They give you ZERO hints or tips or information in game. In the room there are now blocks and a picture above each gateway thingy. Each picture contains a bunch of red marks? You count them to determine how many red dots on the blocks you need.
    There's four different ones. Door 1 to 4, and they need 5, 10, 15, 20 dots respectively.
    A valid combination is:
    Door 1: Block 5 for total of 5.
    Door 2: Block 10 for a total of 10.
    Door 3: Blocks: 8 and 7 for a total of 15.
    Door 4: Blocks: 9, 1, 4, and 6 for a total of 20.

You can only use each block once. If you have a block bug out on you, for example, if when you pick up Block 5, it disappears (I'm guessing goes under the world), just hit ESC, then run to a DIFFERENT door, grab the Block 5 there, and run back to the area you were at, and use it instead.
    Yes, it's really that fucking stupid.

Named: Arch Nemesis Rhag'Nazza
    Strategy: He spawns 1 gigantic bubble at a time, you get into the bubble and fight him. Every (25%?) he pops the bubble and spawns a new one.
    Note: There's tons of SMALL bubbles, if you try to get into those, they will despawn and spawn an add. You're looking for the HUGE bubbles.
    Strategy 2: Use water breathing, go to the BOTTOM, and afk. His buff claims he will take more damage the lower he is. I didn't pull ACT out to confirm, but something that is 100% tank and spank, seems like the best strategy to me.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic]

Named: Archon of Life
    Strategy: He needs to be next to a specific pillar (the 4 on the outside of the room, not the two on the inside) at 25% health increments (100-76%, 76-51%, 51%-26%, 26%-dead). This depends on the order of which the adds spawned at. If you can't remember, just move him to a different pillar and see if he starts taking damage. If not, go to the next one. Nothing bad happens at a wrong pillar, you just can't damage him anymore.
    He puts this spell on people:
    I do not know how to deal with it/remove it. It just ends up 1 shotting people given enough time. Res for now until someone has more info.
    He is suppose to spawn adds, as long as an add is alive, this spell is removed. He didn't spawn any adds for me.

Named: Archon of Death
    Strategy: Kill him between the two main pillars in the center of the room where he spawns, near the pillar that has the ring closer to the bottom. Basically, if he has a shield icon, he needs to go to the other pillar.
    Puts a spell on you if any adds are alive. If the spell lasts for too long (depends on gear, but I'd say a minute) it will end up 1 shotting people. AEs were fine to kill the adds for me.
    OgreBot: SetUpFor - For positioning the group in the middle. Tank will automatically move to the correct Pillar using campspot.

Named: Sanctus Eternus
    Strategy: Move him back so you're only standing in the white/gold ring to damage him. You can be inside of the other colours if you want, but you will take additional damage.
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Aurelian Coast: Maiden's Eye [Heroic]

Named: The Drudge Lord

Named: Xylox the Poisonous
    Strategy: At 91/61/31 he starts doing some shielding stuff that no one has any idea about. A few seconds later, he starts emoting (like 2509235 times in the heroic, I think it's a reflect that doesn't matter), you need to joust this. When he starts moving again, he will still anything around him, so joust realllllllly far.
    OgreBot: SetUpFor - For positioning the group and automatic jousting.

Named: Shadowed Abomination
    Strategy: Tank and spank. Has a knockback.

Named: Va Dyn Kar
    Strategy: mostly tank and spank. He did some rock crush thing where rocks came down and knocked some people up, but basically ignored it. I'm sure there is an actual strat if someone knows it I'll update it.

Named: The Shadow Overlord
    Strategy: He is immune to magic damage while the Magic add is alive, and physical damage while Might add is alive. Kill adds kill named.
    There is currently a bug, if you kill the might add THEN the magic add, he will go immune to scouts/fighters forever.
    OgreBot: SetUpFor - Creates an autotarget list for you.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  8. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Aurelian Coast: Sambata Village [Heroic]

Named: Ercel Bloodpaw
    Strategy: Tank and spank

Named: Grugnop, the Guard
    Strategy: The named "blinks" around every once in a while. he has a nasty frontal, so any time he moves, move your group back behind the named.

Named: Grrrunk the Trunk

Named: Ryryrd of the Wind

Named: Mrokor, the Smartist
    Named: Purpyron the Massive
    Strategy: Mrokor is a priest, so I killed him first, not sure if it matters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.