Brand New - Figuring Things Out

evianwater

Hi All,

I've been messing around with ISXEQ2 for a while but don't feel like I'm using it to its potential. I'm not really sure where to start.

I got EQ2bot and followed the only tutorial I could find about options but it seemed to be slightly out-dated. Couldnt get pulling to work and it wouldnt attack the second mob in a grouped encounter.

Any links for a good tutorial for things?

Any help is welcome. Thank you so much.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
EQ2Bot is freeware and isn't really supported by anyone. It should work, if you take the time to learn it (I personally use it for a group of SK, Illusionist, Fury, Troubadour and Warlock ...so, I know those classes work) -- but, otherwise, it's not considered part of ISXEQ2 proper ...it's just something that people worked on for free, mostly in the 2000s ..and released it for everyone to use, cost free.

If you want a professional bot that will do everything ..and has a lot of support and documentation, etc. ...then you want Ogre Bot, which you can find here on the forums. It has a minimal cost, but ...that's to be expected, given how much work it requires to create/maintain it.

Top Bottom