Discussion in 'EQ2Bot (Freeware)' started by TheHaydens, Apr 5, 2012.

1. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

I am having problems with the "Bot Commander" / "Eq2bot" for buffs that are applied by targeting a group member but is applied to the group. So it is applied correctly, but in my buff window it will say group, so it cancels it and reapply's it to that group member.. Never ending

Example's of This are:

Inq: Tenacity (Single target - Says Group)
    SK: Devious Evasion (Applied to a person but target in buff window says self)

I'm sure there's others, but these are the ones I found annoying because they will do this crap during combat which is limiting the capabilities of my toons... Help!!!!
  2. bastion19

bastion19 Active Member

For devious evasion, eq2bot will put it onto the correct person as well as the SK. You'll see it on the toon inside the spell effects window and on the SK's maintained spell window. For group-wide tenacity, I simply cancelled the buff and just self buffed it.
  3. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

I just told EQ2bot to just never verify who the targets are on.. My easy fix to it, It makes sure it's on someone, but just doesn't verify the target every 4sec / 4000ping.. Works great

It still verifies every-other buff just on these specific buff where the target is labeeld differently in the maintained window it still verifies that the spell is maintained but ignores who the "person" it says it..

PHP:
    case Tactics_Target
                BuffTarget:Set[${UIElement[cbBuffTacticsGroupMember@Class@EQ2Bot Tabs@EQ2 Bot].SelectedItem.Text}]
                if ${BuffTarget.Equal["None"]}
                    break

if ${Actor[${BuffTarget.Token[2,:]},${BuffTarget.Token[1,:]}](exists)}
                ;&& !${Me.Maintained[${SpellType[${PreSpellRange[${xAction},1]}]}](exists)}
                {
                    call CastSpellRange ${PreSpellRange[${xAction},1]} 0 0 0 ${Actor[${BuffTarget.Token[1,:]}].ID} 0 0 1
                    wait 5
                }
                break
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012