Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Kevinshp, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Kevinshp

Kevinshp Well-Known Member

I was wondering just how "◦CS-JO-JI - CampSpot (Default), Joust Off (default), and Joust In. This is used to set all your toons to a campspot of where they are, but allow melee to fight. Gives easy access to joust out if needed." Works.

I currently use camp spot then use the joust in and out keys for them to move so what does CS-JO-JI differently can't seem to figure it out.

the above is the only thing I could find on it on your wiki

Thanks
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

The only difference with that and using camp spot joust in/out, is that "casters" (priests + mages) will ignore joust in commands, so they are ALWAYS "jousted out" no matter what. For melee, you won't notice any difference at all.
  3. Kevinshp

Even if casters and healers are set for move in for melee. On some fights I turn off their move in for melee and just have my scouts move in but in general all my toons are set to move in for melee.
  4. insanitywiz

insanitywiz Senior Member

CS-JO-JI keeps casters and healers in JO status, even if they are set to move to melee.

I like to have my Inq melee while my defiler stays out with the casters, so when I start the fight I do a /t tooname come to me, puts the Inq back into a JI status.
  5. Kevinshp

so as i understand it you don't use the campspot butten at all just the CS-JO-JI and just press it to make them come in and press it again to go out? and I assume you /toonname come to me in the console?
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

CS-JO-JI basically clicks CS (Camp Spot), hits <enter> <enter> for the default settings. Then clicks JO (Joust-off) and hits <enter> for the defaults, then clicks JI (Joust In).

If you want to see exactly what those options are doing, click one of them and don't just enter through, read the options :)
  7. Kevinshp

OK call me brain dead so once i press cs jo ji when I pull the mob scouts come in and fight now what do I press to have them get out?:eek: /hides
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  8. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

If people are "Jousted in" how do you think you would "joust out"?
  9. Kevinshp

OK I am an idiot so it just makes a one butten click to camp and have scouts jount in and from there you use the joust in and out
    :eek::eek: