Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by appleuser, Nov 16, 2018.

1. appleuser

appleuser Well-Known Member

Tier 1 - Resolve 1060
    Eryslai: The Bixel Hive [Heroic]
    Vegarlson: Ruins of Rathe [Heroic]
    Doomfire: The Enkindled Towers [Heroic]
    Doomfire: Vengeance of Ro [Event Heroic]
    Awuidor: The Nebulous Deep [Heroic]
    Awuidor: The Veiled Precipice [Event Heroic]

Tier 2 - Resolve 1334
    Eryslai: The Midnight Aerie [Heroic]
    Eryslai: Trials of Air [Event Heroic]
    Vegarlson: Council's Stronghold [Heroic]
    Vegarlson: The Terrene Rift [Event Heroic]
    Doomfire: Elements of Rage [Heroic]
    Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Heroic]

As per Chrol on official forums
  2. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

Anyone else having difficulty with the heroic zones.. My resolve is over 1060.. but I am dying from trash.
  3. Multicharacter

Multicharacter Senior Member

Trash no, but named yes. They are way harder to get that foodhold in than previous expansions in my experience. Focus on HP, get your tank over at least 120 million HP, try to get everybody in group to at least 80 million. Set your healers to constantly refresh their heals even if they haven't expired just yet. The named are actually WAY harder than the trash Make sure when named emote that you are casting Bulwark of Order on tank. Each named has certain positions the group has to maintain too. Like the frog in Rathe - tank in front, everybody else on side (flanking), sprays acid behind him (if group is in front with tank then mob can't be damaged). Flame zone - Kreigor AoE hits harder in front of him. Morgelon, the Wilder's AOE hits harder behind him, etc.

Don't forget to use diety to infuse your gear - even your temporary gear. It'll make it a lot easier to kill things and get better gear. (Which yes, you will need to infuse again)
  4. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

Can easily farm T1 now,but ANY T2 named hit me like a truck /one shot by chance,getting all 60/65 jewelry and about half heroic armor(rest is mastercrafted) all over 1334res,so anything going wrong with me?
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I believe it's a problem with Bulwark of Order. For t2 named, it doesn't seem to work, or work properly or something. Pork was having issues where he would cast it, and 3 people would still take damage. He tested it over and over. So far we don't really know why...
  6. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

I keep dying from choatic barrage because of i made a script that use bulwark immediately when mob emote...after add 3sec delay it perfect solved
  7. GamerMac

GamerMac Member

In the Chaos Decending: Heroic Instances thread.. would it be a good idea to post the positioning? Since most of these fights are positional... It may save some rage fits.. at least in my case it will.
  8. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

Tier 2 Difficulty
    Vegarlson: Council's Stronghold [Heroic] - all tank&spank
    Awuidor: Marr's Ascent [Heroic] - all tank&spank
    Vegarlson: The Terrene Rift [Event Heroic] - last mob need at least 3 implosion or a decent script to handle adds i guess
    Eryslai: Trials of Air [Event Heroic] - last mob need 2 healers and good recovery abilitys if lack of dps,could be long fight.
    Eryslai: The Midnight Aerie [Heroic] - ranbow mob hit really hard (will nerf this update)
    Doomfire: Elements of Rage [Heroic] - last mob hit hard,the most difficult mob in T2 i think,final gear check one
  9. otistaylor

otistaylor Active Member

Hey Ismusic can you tell me your group make up?

Thanks!
  10. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

Sk(ether) Templar(thau) Warden(Thau) Troub(ether) Wlk(Thau) Ranger(ether)
  11. otistaylor

otistaylor Active Member

Thanks for the info! I am having limited success with my Monk,dirge,fury,Inqy,coercer,Ranger. But my tank is the highest DPS so I would say thats not good lol. Cant get any farther than the 2nd named in each tier one zone.
    Just gonna keep pluggin away. Also just noticed you dont run an illy or coercer... have no clue how you can get thru all of those power drains!
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  12. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

Ah its not a secret ,my troub build bagpipe solo(a prestige aa ability),however they will nerf it anytime so i actually got an illy alt on my wlk
  13. Multicharacter

Multicharacter Senior Member

How do you deal with concussive shot in Midnight Aerie? It seems to throw everybody off the land, but if you try to do something like run into house it pretty much instantly kills you with that external entanglement damage.
  14. lsmusic

lsmusic Member

Tank get (up mob) aggro asap and leave grp away,concussive shot will throw out everyone around the target.
  15. appleuser

appleuser Well-Known Member

Has anyone found, or got, decent walkthroughs or strats for the CD heroics?