Discussion in 'EQ2Bot (Freeware)' started by Qboxer, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

Noticed recently (past few days) my group DPS was down, Coercer is not casting at all, just sits there hitting melee over and over...common or just me? I have not changed anything in the script or anythang at all for that matter.
    EQ2Bot
  2. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

Can you post your script for us please... It could be a number of things including an easier fix where mine did the same "Eq2botui" window verify "Eq2bot Options" -- "Basic Options" the "Maximium Scan Range for AH: 20 and Maximium Engage Range from Main Assist: 15"

I moved mine up to max and it screwed up my bots so when I lowered it, it worked great!!!

But can't promise you that but post your coercer script maybe someone who thought they knew what they were doing unintentionally modified the script and screwed it up on accident.. I run all custom scripts so mine are not the same as yours, sorry
  3. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

Thanks for the reply Hadens...I just use whatever script is in the SVN update (prob the original script). I have not updated it in prob a year or so. I noticed some changes in the bot main screen and that now it doesn't retain my info from last run (Main Assist, Follow, and some class specific buffs on group members)...Then noticed my Coercer just going melee (maybe he's got swash envy). At that point, I ran SVN update on the script folder, it gave me about 12-15 updates. Now my Coe still thinks he's a swash and also my defiler does nothing at all, just stands around eating my food and taking in the scenery. I didn't make any changes to anything prior to the SVN update I ran, but that was after my Coe went melee only.

If you've got some well adjusted scripts you'd like to share, I will glady take any script for the classes I use (Temp, Defile, Swash, Dirge, & Coercer)...other option is to go Ogre I guess, which I'd rather avoid. Been wondering for a while why the script never has the Swash use some of their great attacks, I guess I need to run SVN update more often.
  4. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

I'll post my scripts to the SVN once I get access, I am not sure if I have access. But I do have my Coerc going into melee, since MY coerc can drop 160k dps while melee'ing.. I suggest that, but once I get access to uploading scripts I recommend you getting those. If not I can provide a link on my profile page for you (Prob a better idea) because not sure how long it woudl take them to give me access, plus the SVN everyone updates.. I don't want to have to troubleshoot "other people's mod'ed version" over righting my version.

I be happy to share give me 1-2 days and I have links on my profile page to download.. I would strongly suggest taking your temp to Inq (Because last 3 Xpacks I dropped the temps and focused on Inq) so I have not touched temp, but my 3/4 raid groups are melee and they are awesome!!!
  5. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

I uploaded my entire "Script" folder as a zip file for you... Just unzip + copy / paste (Overright) that will give you all my scripts.

Any questions about my scripts please be sure to ask on my profile page so everyone can see if they have the same question!!!

http://www.2shared.com/file/twtL1hl9/Scripts.html