Discussion in 'Script Releases' started by gp1001, Aug 23, 2010.

1. gp1001

gp1001 Active Member

2. Hendrix

Hendrix Well-Known Member

simple harvest requires manual movement. As far as i know that script was suppose to be fully automated. If you were going to use simple harvest then you might as well do everything by hand ;)
  3. gp1001

gp1001 Active Member

Hmm maybe i have the harvest script i am using confused... I think i am using Goharvest.

I used the goHarvest script inside of COD and it works great, I just need to figure out how to integrate the Zoning in and out of COD either at a set amount of time or after the nodes I want are gone.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. mistrornge

mistrornge Active Member

Using that is just asking to be banned. I am sure SOE is looking for people doing this kind of activity.
    Best bet is to set up a Guild Hall and use the hirelings to get rares. Screw rares. Don't need those really until 90.
  5. gp1001

gp1001 Active Member

Maybe maybe not. You have a chance of being banned for any kind of botting. If that's your worry then you shouldnt use ISX period.
    I was doing it forever before the Nav system was changed.
  6. mistrornge

mistrornge Active Member

There is a difference between botting where I get little in return (harvesting in CoD?) or the enjoyment of multi-boxing difficult content. You can build up a guild hall in a few days to level 30 and get the same result.
    Just not sure where your upside is. Some level 30ish rares?
  7. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

I think Mist more meant, it's risk vs reward.

Zoning in and out over and over from a zone causes overhead on the server. So when they are investigating lag (you know, the thing that no server has..), you could then be on their radar.

Using hirelings is a very common practice and draws almost no attention at all. Depending on your needs, you can have more than 1 set of hirelings. I admit, I got overzealous and went all hardcore.. I now have over 140k of many raws. Nearly 20k of every single raw for all tiers.

For me, what's the point? There isn't one.. it's so I had a full depot. I craft arrows, cure potions, and other basic stuff for my toons only. I'm guessing you are writting or something. 1 or 2 sets of hirelings can support someone writting full time. I believe 10 writs is an hour. So do 20 (group of 10 twice) writs, then do your hirelings, then do 20 writs...

I realize this doesn't solve your problem.. I don't have that answer for you, so this is another way of doing it.
  8. shadowmmm

shadowmmm Active Member

bump

can someone link this one pls.