Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qboxer, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

When I try to run writs, it starts and goes through the script until it gets to actually making the items....it targets the station and is close enough to craft, but it just sits there, looks like it wants to start working on them, but never begins to craft anything...I also noticed the same issue a few months back when I attempted to craft a list of items.

only thing it displays is: Could not parse key combinations 'NULL'

maybe I need to run tortoisesvn? I don't even remember how, it's been a couple years since I've really used this...but also I had adjusted many writ counts and recipe data that was wrong and hope to not lose those
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

You shouldn't need to use svn at all for crafting.

Are you using "craft" or "ogre craft"?
  3. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

just Craft, not playing enough to justify paying the additional fee for Ogre...GREAT product though!
  4. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

Well, I deleted my EQ2bot and EQ2Common folders and set them up again with SVN, so I can now update them...but doing that had no effect on my issue....still says Press: Could not parse key combinations 'NULL'
    Any suggestions?
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

That message is usually related to not having a movement key set some where. Unfortunately it's been.. likely over 5 years since I used or looked at craft, so I have pretty limited suggestions.
  6. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

Well, I tried loading a UI of a toon that I used the craft program for maybe 5 months back, but that didn't help. I then tried to log to 4 of my other toons, all of them got the same reaction and msg. I then reset my toons UI to EQII's default UI...none of these things made a difference and I haven't adjusted movement or any other keys since my days of PVP. Most likely this part of the program is not updated/maintained as it's not used like it was 4 years ago. I had read a few posts from others with similar issues, not sure if they ever got a resolution or just gave up or got OGRE.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

There was someone who indicated that he was going to work on 'craft' but I haven't heard anything about it lately. It's not really supported, so if it's the only reason you're using ISXEQ2, you might want to send me an email to cancel the subscription and refund your payment.

If anyone wants to work on the script, I'll be happy to talk to them -- but, without someone volunteering to work on the script, who has the time and energy to learn everything about it (and a background in coding in SOME language or other) ..it wouldn't be helpful to release the script publicly.

Can we get confirmation that it's not working for anyone?
  8. Qboxer

Qboxer Active Member

I appreciate the response, you and Kannkor have always been willing to help and have made such great tools for us to use, it's frustrating that it doesn't work, but I do understand...let me think about it for a day, I may pop the additional sub to get Ogre back...thanks again!
  9. NightGod

NightGod Well-Known Member

Hmm...been working fine for me for years.
  10. vermeee

vermeee New Member

im gettin the same error , the NULL tag in the movement window and givin the error Could not parse key combinations 'NULL'

were u able to fix it: