Discussion in 'Scripts' started by luckyer69, Jan 15, 2017.

1. luckyer69

luckyer69 Active Member

I several crafters working in the Guild Hall. They are at lvl 95 and I have edit the Writ Count file. Some have no problem with Automatic Crafting Bot but some will do everything until it is time to target the station and craft the item. It just stops there. I can not see the difference between the characters. The bot says "Processing Inventory" but I have waited for up to half hour and nothing. Please help.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Few questions:
    Are you grouped?
    Since you opened craft, have you zoned?
    Since you opened craft, have you scribed a recipe?
    Do you have any other scripts in the background running? More specifically that do anything at all with your inventory/items.
  3. luckyer

luckyer Member

No
  4. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

What about crafting classes? Is it only happening on specific crafting classes?
    Which recipes?
  5. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

This has been happening a bit frequently. There are some issues of late with the Craft Bot. I have not documented and submitted what I have noted though :/

That said, when it sticks on "Processing Inventory" goto the "Shopping" tab, for me it sticks here if I do not have the fuel in my inventory.
  6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Okay, if you can document as much as you can it would greatly help in debugging this.
  7. luckyer

luckyer Member

It is fived for a while I think. Yesterday I went into innerspace/scripts/EQ2craft/Character Config and delete the charater in there. It worked good yesterday. Today When I came home it would not work again so I did the same thing over about 5 times with it still not working. So I decided to go into teh Sony/EverQuest II and found the file with (Server name_Character name_eq2_uisettings) and deleted that file. Restart the crafting again and it works for now. Those are two ways people can try to fix this problem. This comes with no promises.
  8. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Hmm... interesting. When you do all that stuff, are you logging out of the game and back in? I can't even imagine how either of those things would have any impact on the bug you're having.
    I'll try to poke around and see if anything looks out of sort, but without being able to reproduce it, it is very challenging.
  9. luckyer

luckyer Member

What worked yesterday is not working today. I am sure it is the character because I have 7 differant crafters and only three are having this problem.
  10. luckyer

luckyer Member

Any luck on finding the problem? Are they any files from the character I can post or send to you? Another character went all the way to lvl 81 and started doing the same thing. Frustrating...
  11. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

Are you getting any errors in the console?

I am seeing the following myself.

Code (Text):
    Press: Could not parse key combinitation 'NULL'
    and

Code (Text):
    Error: No such 'recipe' member 'BuildComponent1' @Me.Recipe.[${pRecipe}].BuildComponent${tempval}>name
    While the bot still runs for me with these, if it gets hung up on not have an ingredient I need to exit ISXEQ2 and reload it in order to get Craft working again.
  12. luckyer

luckyer Member

I don't get any error message. It goes through the complete sequence until it points at the table to start crafting and the crafting window will not open. The shadow arrow is pointing at it.
  13. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I will update tomorrow or Saturday with a fix for this error (and other errors that look similar):
    Code (Text):

Error: No such 'recipe' member 'BuildComponent1' @Me.Recipe.[${pRecipe}].BuildComponent${tempval}>name

Also, I have asked around the IRC channel for experienced lavishscript scripters to try and find someone to update /craft, etc. So far Herculezz has been working a little on it -- so, you might see new stuff and/or fixes with /craft relatively soon.
  14. luckyer

luckyer Member

Thank you.