Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddie43302, Jan 30, 2012.

1. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

This has been happening for a while and i thought id mention it just to see if anyone else has been having the issue.. when iam boxing and lets say i want to go look at one of my other toons. sometimes not all the time when i switch to another window.. one of the other windows will have a framework error and crash,. seems to happen most if i switch really fast.. just wondering if anyone else has had that issue and what they did to fix it.. thanks..
  2. Kalanit

Kalanit Member

maybe u should update ur pc.when i played [TABLE="width: 937"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Age of Wushu,also meet problem.I have played

[TABLE="width: 937"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nexus Conflict
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    , [TABLE="width: 937"]
    [TR]
    [TD]world of warplanes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    and [TABLE="width: 937"]
    [TR]
    [TD]hidden haunts
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    for such a long time.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  3. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

lol my pc doesnt need updating its a beast. and i keep windows 7 update i7-980x oc to 4.5ghz 32gb ram(corsair vengeance) 2x dual 5970's (basically 4 video cards) dual raptors. and one 500gb ssd that only eq2 is on.
  4. Multicharacter

Multicharacter Senior Member

Why would any sane person buy a 500GB SSD to hold just a single game, and why do you need the dual raptors if you have all that free space on an SSD? BTW, having 2 videocards probably only INCREASES your chances of problems with games; it doesn't lower your chances of problems. I don't think he was telling you to upgrade your computer, he was saying update it as in make sure .NET is up to date, DirectX, videocard drivers, sound drivers, network drivers, with an SSD make sure your SSD firmware is up to date. Especially important if your SSD is based on Sandforce as there are numerous known crash problems with those SSDs.

Do you have the same problems when you aren't using ISXEQ2? Eg, run around a bit without Innerspace or ISXEQ2 and see if you still crash. If so, then you know it's Sony and can go through their support forum. Just make sure Innerspace is completely closed (even the uplink) before making EQ2 crash on it's own and generating the diagnostic information they'll want.

Also, what zone is it happening in? I think there is a known crash bug on the EQ2 forums for South Qeynos. You zone in, crash, wait for your character to time out, and you'll be able to load in on the 2nd try.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  5. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

both of my raptors are almost fulll basically.. i do alot of web designs and hold onto the peoples website i build incase they need there site backup. Just so many businesses i run from my home that i have i need all the extra space i can get.. ive got 5 more identical pcs as the one stated above that i used to use also.
  6. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

Now today on all account i log in to the game on diff pc's im getting the no cd error please try again and the game crashes..
  7. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

ahh nvm must be one of the those non forced/forced patches lol..