Discussion in 'Scripts (LavishScript)' started by mmoaddict, Mar 22, 2010.

1. mmoaddict

mmoaddict Original Script Author: VGA

2. mmoaddict

The first new feature.
    Load and Save Diplo Gear.

Thats right.. now you can put on all your gear for a given presence, go to the options tab and save it. If you run dip in full auto mode. It will put the gear on for you. If you run in semi-auto mode you will see a button where you can "load" the gear on your char.

No more obnoxious switching out of gear manually. Even better is the fact that this diplo list saves in the new vg_objects area and can be called on by other scripts. Look for diplo gear switching soon in other diplo scripts.. even vga.

Enjoy!
    mmo
  3. Cipher the Sorcerer

Cipher the Sorcerer Active Member

Very nice.

Two things I've always wished that dip did, and maybe since you apparently are taking it over, you can add them.

1) The ability to save configs by character (like vgcraft does).
    2) Have some sort of system where you can select the appropriate NPCs in a given city so as to push up Civics without negatively effecting the other Civics already up.
  4. mmoaddict

yes the new object system will allow me to merge the civic diplomacy push idea that vga keeps track of and the dip script so you can push away

save per char.. sure that is easy enough
  5. Zandros

Zandros Script Author: VGA

I have updated the dip script created by Eris which was also updated by several people.

1) You can now add to your que multiple NPCs with the same name
    2) It will use bnav (Bohika Navigation) to move to the last XY coordinate of the NPC which means you can now que a NPC on the far corners of the same chunk
    3) Improved some routines
    4) Cleaned up the code
  6. Zandros

Please update often via SVN. I do make frequent updates both improving or fixing something.
  7. Kelly71

Kelly71 Active Member

I like the new dip updates. I did use SVN on the scripts folder to update but that didnt seem to work. I had to delete the 2 dip files from the scripts folder and delete the dip folder then SVN again on the scripts folder to get it to work. Happens with a few programs so just a FYI to those who have it happen
  8. Zandros

That's interesting to know which I wasn't aware of. I did write the code to convert the old dip settings to the new one but I guess it didn't work. I'm planning on rezipping the current dip directory and reposting it so others (first time users) won't have this problem.

By the way, thank you for the compliment for it goes a long ways.
  9. ProdigyGamer

ProdigyGamer Member

VG Dip was working fine up until a few days ago, now it freezes the vg screen and vg is unresponsive after typing "run dip" in IS blue box. it doesn't crash just hangs frozen forever.

All the other bots seem to work fine. is anyone having this issue?
  10. luthael

luthael Active Member

Current DIP behaves rather weird.

1. (I think this is the general functions, not dip) when the script moves to a new target, it faces AWAY from it, until it gets an error, then faces the target. Sometimes it dosnt and it ends up giving up. I get a lot of failed parleys on this one.

2. Changing which parleys to do mid-script no longer works. In fact, pausing the script and changing them, dosnt work either. It keeps doing the parleys it was set to do initially. I have to set them, then close the script and reload it.
  11. luthael

luthael Active Member

Another thing.. when moving to waypoints, it stops when within range of its target and not at the waypoint. This is really frustrating, because it very often leads to being unable to see the target (obstacles).
  12. mart1n

mart1n Active Member

Any one else having issues? It seems it wont start the dip parley for no reason just bounces from target to target... Deleted my old dip folder and updated with SVN
  13. Snowy

Snowy Member

Appears still half broken. Will not initiate parlays, but it will run through the event of one. So you can still use it to plow through parlays