Discussion in 'StealthBot' started by zlhu32, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zlhu32

zlhu32 Active Member

Hi, I just wanted to know if stealthbot still work as of today? As i read through the forums, several posts stated that the developer has abandoned his work. And link to stealthbot account is dead, how do we get thru the log in process? Could someone confirm if fleet mining function will work? :D
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Stealthbot still works, it's just not actively developed. You can use any login/password and it will authenticate for you.

Here is the updated information on obtaining and using stealthbot: http://forge.isxgames.com/projects/stealthbot/knowledgebase/articles/5

Also, Cybertech has access to the Stealthbot code and I'm sure if it ever "broke", he could easily make enough changes to it to have it working again, etc. So, while you may never get any new features while Stealthy is currently away from the game, I think it will most likely continue to work (as it is) as long as ISXEVE works.

(By the way, ISXEVE got quite a few new features this past year that very few scripts have taken advantage of. I have a couple of new script writers that are actively working on new bots and I think they may come out in the next few months.)
  3. zlhu32

zlhu32 Active Member

Oh, great, ur here, I mistakablely subscribed to isxeq2 instead of isxeve, I sent you an email earlier, could you help me with that? Thanks!
  4. Amadeus

I don't understand how people keep subscribing to the wrong extension. It has the name of the game IN the name of the extension/subscription!
  5. dew1960

dew1960 Well-Known Member

When subscribing people only notice the price per month part and go for the 3 months for $12 without realizing it is not for Eve. At least, that is what I did.
  6. dew1960

dew1960 Well-Known Member

The Stealthbot patcher seems to be no longer working.

It's sad, I love stealthbot but I guess it is done now for good since Stealthy is no longer supporting it and it is closed source.

I wish I could make something like it myself, but I know nothing about scripting. Can anyone recommend a way for me to learn it?
  7. Bishop97

Bishop97 Active Member

Yes, SB seems down at the moment. The error it's throwing is:

isxGamesPatcher: Exception: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at isxGamesPatcher.Updater.ParseManifest()
    isxGamesPatcher: Finished
  8. joekm462

joekm462 New Member

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -(
  9. pokiebear

pokiebear Member

Any one have any word on this error mentioned by bishop97 or have a solution to get it working? Would appreciate any input.
  10. joekm462

joekm462 New Member

Please let us know if this ap will be updated or taken care of. Until then, I can't see paying for a service I don't use.
  11. Amadeus

Stealthy fixed the issue a couple of days ago and, at the same time, provided Cybertech with access to fix the issue in the future. Moreover, Cybertech has reported to me that the authentication itself should move to the isxGames server in the near future.

Therefore, in the future, problems can be reported in IRC and we should be able to resolve them fairly quickly. Once the authentication has moved, then the problems should pretty much go away entirely.
    n0mad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.