Discussion in 'EQ2Bot (Freeware)' started by TheHaydens, Jun 30, 2012.

1. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

Does the EQ2bot have any commands (There's so many I forgot most of them) To reset zone timers or a partially created one??

I noticed the Ogrebot has one, but is that universal like the Ogreharvest???
  2. bob_the_builder

bob_the_builder Well-Known Member

ResetZoneTimer

January 20, 2010 -- By Amadeus
    [ISXEQ2-20100113.0014]
    * Added new METHOD to the 'character' datatype:
    1. ResetZoneTimer[ZONENAME]
    [NOTE: This may require to have opened the zone reuse window at least once in your current session before working properly (use /togglezonereuse)]

Just script it to open the spell reuse window, clear using ResetZoneTimer, and then close the spell reuse window.
  3. bob_the_builder

That made me laugh for some reason ... have you seen
    Code (Text):
    ${Target.Type.Equal[Resource]}
    ... that's about as universal as there could be ... Ogreharvest just built considerably along that one command ...

Again, not sure why this made me chuckle ...
  4. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

I know i saw that post in the ogre forums.. My question is when I applied that into my eq2botcommander:
    Code (Text):
    relay all "Run EQ2OgreZoneReset"
    I got an error that reads
    PHP:
    RunScript 'EQ2Ogrezonereset' not found
  5. macker0407

macker0407 Active Member

You might want to try reading bob's post. He doesn't talk about EQ2OgreZoneReset, but rather the :ResetZoneTimer method available via ISXEQ2. You might also want to read Kannkor's post again, were he tells you how to run the zone resetting script(hint, what you have above is wrong).

That aside, if you just want to create a list of static zones you always want to reset you could create a new function for EQ2BotCommander with something like the following in it:
    Code (Text):

relay all EQ2Execute /togglezonereuse
    wait 5
    relay all EQ2Execute /togglezonereuse
    wait 5
    relay all Me:ResetZoneTimer["Dracur Prime"]
    wait 5
    relay all Me:ResetZoneTimer["Covenant District"]

6. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

It has anti-EQ2Bot code in it.
  7. TheHaydens

TheHaydens Member

Awesome dude that worked, thanks!!!!

lol, I figured... Worth a shot, at least I got it working on EQ2bot though...
  8. bob_the_builder

Actually what we used was an ISXEQ2 cli to relay through Innerspace and then you put that code into eq2botcommander ... don't get confused into thinking you did anything at all with this thread and eq2bot.
  9. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Unrelated, but every single thing Ogre related, anyone could write. I don't have any special access etc.

The only exception to this rule, is Ogrecraft.