Discussion in 'EVEBot' started by Konis, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Konis

Konis Active Member

Well I've just come back to using Innerspace and Evebot, and I've noticed that my previous Innerspace configs that I used to just click on to boot up eve and auto login my characters are no longer working.

Has anything been changed that I need to adjust in my configs or has this feature just been removed?
  2. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

Don't know how long you were gone, or which branch you're using. Launcher.xml is now expected to be in the evebot/config directory. The second parameter to launcher.iss is either unchanged, for stable, or the bot to start, for trunk.
  3. automanempire

automanempire Member

I'm having problems with login since the 104 patch, prior to that the auto login then run evebot worked as I had it set up for several characters. Since the patch EVE just hangs. Will duplicate and post proper bug later.
  4. Konis

Konis Active Member

Thanks for the info Cyber, I'll just have to do a bit of a poke around with the launcher file so and see if I can get it to work.

As for how long I was gone about a year, and I update to the newest version of stable everytime I notice a new version.