Discussion in 'EVEBot' started by Konis, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Konis

Konis Active Member

Hey Guys,

Only just recently after coming back to EvE and the forum looks a bit sparse with little to no activity recently. I recently booted up Evebot and EveSalvage and haven't been using it 2 much bar for my salvage operations.

However I tried to go back to setting up my mining fleet last night and was doing some basic tests and couldn't get the basic mining bot to work. Tried to dig up the logs but can't seem to locate them at present and I can't test it from work.

Essentially the bot flys out does all the mining without problem, however when it returns to station and trys to deposit the cargo into the station it tries to deposit the ore, but does nothing and undocks then gets stuck in a repeat loop as it registers the cargo as full.

Anyone else having this problem or is it a known issue seeing as the bot hasn't been updated in quite some time?
  2. CyberTech

CyberTech Second-in-Command Staff Member

The forums have never been very active -- most of our support happens on IRC.

There hasn't been a need to update things -- it does what most folks need. However, you're not the first to report an issue with the initial setup lately, so there may be an issue with the fresh config; I'll have to take a look.
  3. Konis

Konis Active Member

Cheers for the quick response!

I'll have to make sure to keep IRC in mind for future if I have an issue :). I've always preferred using EveBot but as Stealthbot is free at the moment I've had to move over to that for the time being, if there is any logs or anything that I can grab you to try and help resolve this please let me know and I'll get it posted for you asap. :)