Discussion in 'EVEBot' started by gastello, Jan 29, 2011.

1. gastello

gastello Member

Hello everyone! Is it possible to loot wrecks in belts with evebot? I mean? bot kill npc and then loot wrecks?
    And is it possible to gain some ammo from secure cargo conts, stations, etc?
  2. Burito

Burito Member

I would love to know how to set up/where to put the "loot can/wreck" script from "Snippets & Examples" to loot faction/officer wrecks. And how to use the tractor beam for this :p

TBH, the ratter is missing a complete feature list that should take only a few minutes for ISXEVE owners to make :(
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  3. Ridain

Ridain Member

well, you can always code that part..

the code is there, you even said you have found it, try piecing it together.
  4. Burito

Burito Member

LOL, if that's so easy to make it should have been already built in the evebot...
  5. Bal

Bal Member

Adding faction looting and ammo restocking would be one of the best updates, if I knew how to code I would of tried to tie the looting in with the sound that is played when a special spawn is found.
  6. cfantastico

cfantastico Member

Yeah, I've also been looking for a script that would auto loot faction and officer spawns after killing them, but I don't really have the experience to code it myself.