Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Spaceboy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Active Member

I've tried the version included with EVEBot as well as the standalone from the Releases subforum and nothing is working correctly. I remember the old script would very gracefully snag and loot everything but now it won't loot, half the time it won't even activate tractors, it's just approaching in circles and on the very rare occasion it's activating a tractor from time to time.

If anyone has any insight on how to get this glorious post-mission lootwhore script working again I'd be very grateful!
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

3. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Active Member

That's the "official release" one I was referring to and no, it's not working properly, but it does work slightly better than the one included with EveBot. It's getting hung on looting cargo, and telling it to not loot makes it sit and do nothing when there are cans nearby.
  4. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Active Member

Before you pull your hair out I think I found part of the problem:

I'm running the script in a destroyer on a gimpy alt character who can't target 7 things.

I'll try running it again tomorrow with maxtargets manually set to 4 and let you know if it's still goofing up or if it's just a maxtarget issue.
  5. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Active Member

I got it working finally lol. Really stupid user error. The SVN update wasn't applying properly so I was trying to run a very outdated version. All is well now!
  6. rb.18

rb.18 Member

7. Amadeus

The EVESalvage SVN location has been recently moved. The easiest solution for fixing it would be to just delete your /innerspace/Scripts/EVESalvage directory and then utilize the attached .zip file. It contains the SVN folder so then you'll be able to update via SVN normally from this point forward.

Attached Files:

8. rb.18

rb.18 Member

When i use evesalvage w/ keys -here -stop - script cannot deal w/ ship cargohold. He just trying "opening ship cargohold" and then stuck. This is bug?
  9. aChallenged1

aChallenged1 Active Member

I'm returning to EVE after 2 years. Just downloaded that attached zip above and it only has two files. No additional folders, nothing.
    I remember this script fondly, as I got a good bit of salvage through it.
  10. Amadeus

I'm confused aChallenged1 ...are you insinuating that there should be more files, etc.? The zip file above is correct. You unzip the archive into your scripts directory, which creates a directory called EVESalvage (which contains 2 files and an .svn directory.) You can then right-click on the new EVESalvage directory (assuming you have tortoiseSVN installed) and choose "update" to ensure that your files are up-to-date.