Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warmech, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Warmech

Warmech Active Member

.....hmmmmmmmm
  2. dazed0119

dazed0119 Active Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you play on flamehammer right?
  3. Warmech

Warmech Active Member

just saying....its weird cuz when some1 can do that its kinda jacked....so you wudn't want to bot cuz ppl can catch ya
  4. Warmech

Warmech Active Member

no i don't play on flamehammer.
  5. Warmech

Warmech Active Member

somehow some1 can disrupt it and cause ppl to run around. wonder how they do it? some1 explain?
  6. aChallenged1

aChallenged1 Active Member

Who cares how they did it. There is no warranty that you'll be safe from detection while botting. There is to guarantee that you'll never get caught. This is a use at your own risk, and be discreet about your use of it type deal.

How did you get caught, someone noticed you doing something too bottish, that's how. Which means you weren't discreet about your usage.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    Could it be any more straight forward?

If you are not banned, be happy.
  7. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I only respond to English.
  8. Karye

Karye Active Member

This is what messes up all the bots I write:

1. The person at the keys. :dazed:

seriously though if you find a bug in a bot bring it the developers attention and they will fix it. If your trolling for ways to exploit bot code shame on you. Have you no morals.
  9. abbadon

abbadon Active Member

Been caught botting..

Anyone can get caught botting by any number of ways. No bot is bullet proof and no bot can anticipate every possible outside influence. That is why people who care about getting caught don't afk bot.
    I suspect that Karye would be more correct to say "the person NOT at the keys" is at fault.
  10. thezig

thezig Active Member

Abbadon is right. You can't afk bot and expect not to be caught. GMs can watch you all they want, and so can players, but as long as you're there to answer tells (and pause the damn bot) when a GM sends one, you'll be fine. "bottish" behavior may be suspicious, but if you're answering tells they won't do anything.
  11. Warmech

Warmech Active Member

I mean, somehow the player can cause the bot to go into a loop or something and make it run around....i dunno if it's a bug in the bot script, but ya....just tryin to bring that to ur guys' attention.
  12. Blachawk

Blachawk Active Member

My son is one of those who tries to find ways to trip up botters. He stumbled onto one in WoW and would wait for botter to start a cast then agro the mob. My son would get the kills and they were 8 lvls above him. It was pretty funny to watch. That got us onto the whole botting scene. They are very easy to spot once you know what to look for. Tripping them up is just a matter of causing something out of the ordinary to happen and the script has no idea what to do. Or maybe they just saw it and reported you which is most likely if they weren't imaginative enough to trip you up.