Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by Deugar, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deugar

Deugar Active Member

What would be the strategy to use with ogre bot to assist in killing this mob? Mainly how do you get back to the center after the port.
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Near the center of the room, is a fallen pilliar which goes into the larger circle. Turn campspot on on this spot. (I use CS-JO-JI), then /yawn.

When he ports, the bot will sprint and navigate back to this spot (via joust out and ogrenav), no matter where you get ported too. Once you get back to the center it turns sprint off.
    Once the call has been made that his AE thingy went off, the bot does a Joust in.

You would need full raid mode for the above options.
  3. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

hmm good idea ill try that today.
  4. Deugar

Deugar Active Member

I just have to get the main tank to pull to that area so i can bot it. They like standing at the pillars which does not lend very well to me doing this mob.
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Why are you botting more than 1 toon at a raid? lol

On the other hand.. I'm not sure I want to know :p
  6. Deugar

Deugar Active Member

my one group puts out more dps than the other 2 groups combined for the most part.
  7. flatlined

flatlined Active Member

The mob has a kickaway AE, so the tank wants his back to something (say, a pillar) and the raid need their back to something, say .. the fallen masonry.
    Everyone needs to be on the central circle a short time after he teleports you. Putting the raid at the masonry stops kickaways and they can be on the bottom step too.

I don't use ogre, but .. can't you / isn't it .. running you back to central area after port, then moving you to the mob next? = why would you need to reposition raid?

'leet strat is kill it before the port anyhow ;)
  8. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

tried this my bots wont go into the blue thingy to avoid the aoe..
  9. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

This isn't directed at you..

But I have to say, I'm surprised at how fucking stupid people are this late into an expansion. I mean really, at your raid, you've never notice ONCE someone didn't "make it into the blue thingy" and didn't get the AE? It's stupid fucking raid leaders trying to over do the directions by giving false information.

Yes, my raid leader says the same fucking thing. Shit, they tell every single recruit the same thing. I have yet to ever set foot into the stupid blue shit, and I never take the AE. How you ask? Because it has nothing to do with the god damn blue shit.

You see that big outter ring (the one I was talking about where to place), if you are inside of it, you avoid the AE. If you died, you weren't inside the inner circle.

If you are a raid leader, or someone giving people information at raids (like recruits), quit fucking lying to them. Tell them how the fight actually works. If they can't understand to do something, don't let them join the god damn raid. Lying to them doesn't make them a better raider.

Yes, I'm ranting because there are many dipshit raiders in my guild that drive me to rant some where.
  10. insanitywiz

insanitywiz Senior Member

And this is why I 1 group a lot of content. Or bot a group and have some friends fill out another group or 2. It's just a hell of a lot less stressful when it's just me, even if it takes me 30 minutes to kill Azara the seer.

After an annoying night of raiding with the guild, it's a nice relaxing way to decompress.
  11. eddie43302

eddie43302 Active Member

oic you dont have to be inside of the blue thingy just the cirlcle around it..got ya.. yea i stopped raiding a while back with a real raid guild after all my toons got t3 t4 geared and started one grouping most of the raid stuff to sell for plat or the exchange.