Discussion in 'EQ2Bot (Freeware)' started by Devestator, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Devestator

Devestator Active Member

I've been playing with this for a few hours and can't seem to get it working correctly. I'm sure I've got something set wrong, but can't figure out what it could be and can't find any posts when searching that help.

I have EQ2Bot set up to auto pull with a bow, and to dungeon crawl with a navigation path recorded, finish region created.

When I start the bot with mobs nearby, all the bot will do is shuffle left to right and sometimes will attack the mob it's attempting to pull with a bow. Then however it does not move to engage the mob it just stands there until it dies from others in the group. The bot is set to be the Main Tank and Main Assist.

After all the mobs nearby dies, the bot just stands there, does not follow the navigation path created. Looking at the Current Action it's just spamming Moving to Start / Moving to Finish even though it is no where near the finish region designated.

I downloaded EQ2Bot freshly today so I know I have all the newest files on the SVN.

Can anyone help me with this? It seems mostly to be navigation problems but can't figure out how to remedy them.

Thanks!
  2. Devestator

Devestator Active Member

It's been a few days and I haven't had time to mess with this but messed with it some more last night and today and still can't get it to work correctly. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated.
  3. naiyuu

naiyuu Member

Is your engage range long enough? I had some problems until I started playing with the ranges listed on the 2nd tab at the bottom. I'm new to it also though so still trying to tweak all my settings.