1. BBWhorton

BBWhorton New Member

I have a .NET script that I found and am wondering how to even get this thing running.

All I have right now is a folder with a bunch of .cs files and one .csproj file. Does this need to be complied?

The wiki says to use DotNet APPDOMAIN ASSEMBLYNAME in the console, but I don't eve know where to find that.

Sorry, I know this is a very basic question.

EDIT: I realize now that I do in fact have to build this from the source. I got that all figured out, unfortunately I keep getting the same error preventing the build. See below.

CS0426 'The type name 'OrderType' does not exist in the type 'Character'

and

CS0117 'Character' does not contain a definition for 'OrderType'

The offending lines:

Code (Text):
    counter++;
                            // me is not persistent, we can't just keep a static reference somewhere,have to renew every frame;
                            me = new Me();

EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType orderType = this.OrderType == OrderType.Buy ? EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType.Buy : EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType.Sell;

// IMPORTANT: This is shallow copy, we need to finish all DEEP copy value operations while locked, otherwise the memory will be flushed;
                            retrivedOrders = me.GetMyOrders(orderType, this.TypeID);

Code (Text):

counter++;
                            // me is not persistent, we can't just keep a static reference somewhere,have to renew every frame;
                            me = new Me();

EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType orderType = this.OrderType == OrderType.Buy ? EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType.Buy : EVE.ISXEVE.Character.OrderType.Sell;

// IMPORTANT: This is shallow copy, we need to finish all DEEP copy value operations while locked, otherwise the memory will be flushed;
                            retrivedOrders = me.GetMyOrders(orderType, this.TypeID);

I've found this page on the wiki which talks about the "Character" Data Type, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

https://forge.isxgames.com/projects/isxeve/wiki/Character_(Data_Type)

It appears that the "OrderType" doesn't exist anymore, is that correct? There is also a "Character.cs" file which is what the error could be referencing? If that is the case, what could I use in its place to fix this script?

Thanks everyone.

EDIT: Figured it out thanks to Amadeus on the IRC. Changed EVE.ISXEVE.Character to EVE.ISXEVE.Enums.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017