How to open guildbank?

Sethric

I normally use the doubleclick method for opening everything and choosing menu options if needed, but, what about going into the guildbank on a banker?
From what I understand, there's no actor rightclick method.
And what about entering someone else's house or GH, if you doubleclick you get a different menu than if you right click.
Ok, thank you for any valid suggestion.

Sethric

If you are a senior forum member and you don't know of a way to do this, feel free to say 'i think it isnt possible', i'll go ahead and add it to feature request.
I'd rather know today that something isn't possible than 2 week from now still watching and waiting for an answer that'll never come.

Kannkor

Ogre
If you are a senior forum member and you don't know of a way to do this, feel free to say 'i think it isnt possible', i'll go ahead and add it to feature request.
I'd rather know today that something isn't possible than 2 week from now still watching and waiting for an answer that'll never come.
You don't need a senior forum member.. Silly boy.. :)

You can open the guild bank using apply_verb (right click menu).

Usage is:
EQ2Execute "/apply_verb ActorID RightClickOption"

IE:
EQ2Execute "/apply_verb ${Actor[guild banker].ID} Guild Bank"

Note: The right click option is CASE SENSITIVE.

However, I don't believe there is any way of interacting with the guild window with isxeq2.

lixleon

apply verb doesn't work on open guild bank.
It worked fine with Move Hail and Customize, but Bank and Guild Bank.

uiyice

Good lord this is an old thread...

apply verb doesn't work on open guild bank.
Sure they do:

eq2execute apply_verb ${Actor[Guild,Guild Banker].ID} bank
eq2execute apply_verb ${Actor[Guild,Guild Banker].ID} guildbank

lixleon

Good lord this is an old thread...

Sure they do:

eq2execute apply_verb ${Actor[Guild,Guild Banker].ID} bank
eq2execute apply_verb ${Actor[Guild,Guild Banker].ID} guildbank
This works thanks.
Other Question: Is there anyway to deposit item into guildbank via console command?

uiyice

Twitchy on a good day. But the basics are:

guild bank_withdraw_coin <Bank #> <Copper Amount>
guild bank_deposit_coin <Bank #> <Copper Amount>
guild bank_move <From Bank #> <From Bank Slot> <To Bank #> <To Bank Slot> <Count> <Item.LinkID>
guild bank_withdraw <??> <??> <From Bank #> <From Bank Slot> <Count> <Item.LinkID>
guild bank_deposit <Item.Index> <To Bank #> <To Bank Slot> <??>

The first two parameters in withdraw have something to do with where the item lands, but I've not been able to figure them out. Invalid values just land the item in the first free inventory slot. The last parameter in deposit may be a Count when used with stack-able items, but I'm not sure. Bank #'s (0-3) and Bank Slots (0-Whatever) are 0 based.

lixleon

Twitchy on a good day. But the basics are:

guild bank_withdraw_coin <Bank #> <Copper Amount>
guild bank_deposit_coin <Bank #> <Copper Amount>
guild bank_move <From Bank #> <From Bank Slot> <To Bank #> <To Bank Slot> <Count> <Item.LinkID>
guild bank_withdraw <??> <??> <From Bank #> <From Bank Slot> <Count> <Item.LinkID>
guild bank_deposit <Item.Index> <To Bank #> <To Bank Slot> <??>

The first two parameters in withdraw have something to do with where the item lands, but I've not been able to figure them out. Invalid values just land the item in the first free inventory slot. The last parameter in deposit may be a Count when used with stack-able items, but I'm not sure. Bank #'s (0-3) and Bank Slots (0-Whatever) are 0 based.

Thats awesome.
Curious where did you get thoese slash commands? I got 0 info from neither wikia nor offcial fourm.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
If someone creates a forge feature request, I can probably determine what those two values probably are at some point when I'm working on ISXEQ2. My guess is that one is probably the slot# where it's going and the other could possibly be the container ID of the container it's going into (but...both are just a guess at this point.)

By the way, ISXEQ2 does have native methods for moving coin to/from guild banks:

Code:
June 17, 2006 -- By Amadeus
[ISXEQ2-20060614d.exe]
* Added the following METHODS to the 'character' datatype:
  1.  BankDeposit[<type>,<amount>]
  2.  BankWithdraw[<type>,<amount>]
   --> 'type' would be: p,g,s, or c.  
   --> Example:  Me:BankDeposit[p,3]
  3.  GuildBankDeposit[<bank number>,<amount>]
  4.  GuildBankWithdraw[<bank number>,<amount>]
   --> 'bank number' is 1-4.  'amount' is the amount to withdraw in SILVER pieces.
   --> Example:  Me:GuildBankWithraw[1,200]

lixleon

any possible deposit into random slot in guild bank? its quite annoying when I got full of lore item, have to deposit one by one manually.

Top Bottom