Discussion in 'OgreBot' started by kool24, Jan 22, 2011.

1. kool24

kool24 Active Member

1.or is this mainly for 90 toon's or around there? I'm a alt aholic.reason i ask i mainly enjoy leveling lower level chars twinking ect.currently use eq2bot but its hardly ever updated .even if its supported anymore.

2.and plan on playing every class, is there scripts ect for all classes?

3.about how long does it take to setup ect?max time for 1 class would be fine.

4.read some where that scouts are a pain to set up because of movement/distance or something like that. is that still a problem?

could use any other info that i have missed. that involves what i enjoy doing lower levels ect.

5.oh is mezz implemented yet for illy/corc?read that some where that it wasn't.

Thanks. For your time.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Level of character doesn't matter. Since it reads all your abilities for your current level. IMO it does work better for higher level toons, but that is simply because you have more options of abilities, not a restriction or limit of a bot.

All generic aspects (casting offensive spells, buffing, healing etc) are, well generic for all classes and work correctly. Anyone that has special abilities I code them in special - for example: Troubs JCap, Dirges Gravitis etc are on their own tab.

First time you ever set up 1 toon, will take a while, around an hour would be my guess. Once you understand the options etc, I can set up a new toon in about 5 minutes (assuming I understand the class).

I don't know of any real "issues" with movement (the only exception is when a mob is under the world, but that doens't happen very often). Other than that, melee movement is pretty slick, IMO.

Currently no mezzing. However people are telling me it will be needed for the xpac, if so I will implement it pretty quickly
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  3. kool24

kool24 Active Member

Thanks Kannkor, for the answers. think im going to give it a wirl after bit. reason i havent tried it yet after resubbing to eq2 around a month ago.. thought the price was 15$ a month ..... then just noticed last night was 15 every 3mo lol.