Important Announcement

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
I wanted to remind all ISXEVE users that this product comes with no customer support. The reason for this reminder is due to the overwhelming number of questions on IRC lately. These questions are causing progress on other things to slow down (i.e., Cybertech is working on something new that I really need to be released before I can work on adding other new features.)

So, if you have searched for your answer here and have not found a satisfactory response, your two options are:
- Post your question here on the forums (Responses are not guaranteed.)
- Put your questions in the public IRC #isxeve channel and patiently wait for a response. (Responses are not guaranteed.)
- Email amadeusmq@yahoo.com (I answer most emails that have straightforward solutions.)

Do *NOT* send Cybertech 'private messages' on IRC. You can send messages to Amadeus and then I will decide, based upon the content, whether to ignore it or answer it.

Anyway, all of this doesn't mean you can't ask your questions. I'm simply making it clear as to why you may not receive an answer (right away.) I also need for folks to stop nagging Cybertech :)

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
A reminder:

This text was presented to you on my website before you were directed to paypal (http://www.isxgames.com/isxeve/Acquisition_Step3.html)
An ISXEVE subscription grants you two things and two things only: access to the features available on the current version of ISXEVE for up to three different computers within a 24 hour time period, and free downloads of new versions of ISXEVE as they become available.
As you will note, there is no mention of customer support. Any information you receive via email, forums, or IRC is provided pro bono.

Top Bottom