Is Evebot Still Alive And Working?

gfeitosa

Mining somewhat works (Mining alone and unloading to NPC station)

I haven't tested mining with orca support.

Also, you can't just set and forget because the bot will leave drones in space when warping off to unload.

Thaigo Desouza

Thanks for the response. I usually don't I stay in convos of watch Netflix on a second monitor. How about missions and ratting do you know if that is still available?

CyberTech

Second-in-Command
Staff member
It's under active dev again; right now I'm bringing miner back up to par, first. A few others are making some changes to other modes that may make it in as well.

Thaigo Desouza

It's under active dev again; right now I'm bringing miner back up to par, first. A few others are making some changes to other modes that may make it in as well.
Awesome, I would like to start back up and use it again. Do you know an ETA on when it will be functional in which areas?

Defectuous

an active isxeve user here
There are at least several private ratting/anomaly bots out there but private.
There is a great PvE mission running bot that was just released.
EVEbot does function, it is slowly being updated bit by bit. I know basic mining works as I use it mostly for that.

ISXeve & ISXEVEWrapper are far from their last legs, and there are solutions being developed for problems as they are documented.
While honestly, it's not the easiest, the tools are there for developers to build their own which is what most people do.
There is room a lot of room for people to come up with or update previous public projects to work with isxeve & wrapper.

What I can officially say is the following works from my experiences.
EVEBot -Belt Ratting & Mining work ( this I know ) Possibly more, but I don't use those options atm.

Tehbot -Combat Mission runner works beautifully once setup.

gfeitosa

Since my last reply evebot miner has been reworked and now you can mine with orca boost and hauler support. Cybertech did a great job.

PTah

Still using Evebot, with small modifications. Miners works on old version, orca and haulers - with last one.
there is no time for deep modifications, I make light ones for a long time :)

hedgie

Eve bot is functional and still being worked on by members of the community and the original creator. Also dozens of example scripts ranging from custom hauling to fully flesh out mission running. Tons can be extrapolated from the working scripts to build you own tailored function script. I have over 70 currently! really easy to learn and any issues are answered in detail in discord from the creator or other members active in the community.

Top Bottom