Discussion in 'Scripts' started by IDBurner, Dec 4, 2016.

1. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

This is more for Kannkor

ISXEQ2's git has several free Ogre scripts.

Many which are outdated and need work.

I have been updating some for my personal use but now I have now been pushing some items to the Git for updates.

Is it ok to push these free Ogre script changes?

Ogre Transmute - Added Salvaging and Refining Options

Ogre Hireling - Works for T12 (one in github is only to T9)
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Hold off on that for now please.
    I want to look and see if i can change the directory structure or something. I don't want files (on my patcher) and on the SVN be the same file name but different source.

I'll try to look at it this week. I'm thinking I could just do a /OgreOpenSource/ and dump them all in there.
  3. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

Alright, I will hold off until you have sorted it. I thought to make them stand alone from the Ogre items, but they are just modifications to your stuff and that didn't seem right.
  4. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

Ok so I moved the items that I have been updating and am working on to OgreFree. 'run ogrefree' just seems easier than 'run ogreopensource' :p

At the moment it is just Transmuting/Refining/Salvaging, Hireling (not X), and Depot.

Likely at this time that will be about it as I don't really use anything else. Depot is not 100% so once it is I plan up it to the Git under OgreFree.

Depot has been rebuilt from the ground up, I am leaving it in the OgreFree family though.

I have also modified the UI to reflect only the 3 scripts in the current OgreFree lineup.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  5. Kannkor

Kannkor Ogre

Perfect thank you! Sorry I didn't get around to this yet.
  6. IDBurner

IDBurner New Member

Don't sweat it. Messing with these old scripts of yours has been quite helpful in learning LavishScript and ISXscripts.