Issue Launching Eve Through Inner Space/isxexe

Goddess

Hey guys, new user here. I got my subscriptions going for Inner Space and ISXEVE. Following the instructions in the setup guide: http://www.isxgames.com/isxeve/Setup_Step1.html

Added EVE directory pointed to eve.exe, configured to use ISXEVE (ext isxeve), tried to launch as shown in step 3 and the EVE launcher comes up, my account is logged in however the launcher sits there and say please wait...the game does not launch and the isxGames Authentication Utility window as shown in the setup guide never pops up.

Anyone got any idea what may be going wrong? I am fairly certain everything is configured correctly in steps 1/2 i re-did it like 10 times or so to double check.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Goddess

I thought it might have something to do with the settings of the EVE launcher, but it isnt. I checked download everything in the launcher settings to be sure, but no luck.

In the Inner Space Console its saying the following:
Code:
Session name 'EVE4172' accepted for process K:EVELauncherQtWebEngineProcess.exe
Successfully executed '"K:\EVE\eve.exe"'.
Session name 'EVE6732' accepted for process
Session name 'EVE1292' accepted for process K:EVELaunchervelauncher.exe
Session name 'EVE7240' accepted for process K:EVELauncherQtWebEngineProcess.exe
Session name 'EVE9228' accepted for process K:EVEve.exe
Session name 'EVE10976' accepted for process K:EVELaunchervelauncher.exe
Session name 'EVE8632' accepted for process K:EVELauncherQtWebEngineProcess.exe
Session name 'EVE7712' accepted for process
Session name 'EVE5604' accepted for process K:EVELaunchervelauncher.exe
Session name 'EVE428' accepted for process K:EVELauncherQtWebEngineProcess.exe
But its still not launching EVE or showing the ISXGames Authentication Utility Window.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
In the "EVE" installation directory, there is a directory called "bin". In that folder you will find a file called "exefile.exe", and it will work with innerspace.

Hi, I have verified and there is no "bin" folder anymore. The launcher has changed. I have 3 accounts on my computer and none of the EVE folders contain "bin".

Top Bottom