isx still working

lardy

Hi everyone

Can anyone confirm that evebot/isx is still working with current version of eve. Not getting banned ect if using with care.

or is it outdated and instantly caught if using. Havent played for 3 years so need to know before renewing - thanks

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
Don't you think that there would be postings on the forums if this were the case? Or, don't you think that I would stop offering ISXEVE if so?

If you don't trust me, then you're making a big mistake in the first place ...lol.

I suppose I need to go through every thread on the forums and bump them as people keep thinking things are not supported and/or out-of-date just because none of the threads (or replies on the threads) are new. The reason there are no postings is because there's no need for there to be. ISXEVE does exactly the same as it always did (actually, it does it better nowadays) and EVEBot works just the same as always. If something had changed, it would have been announced on the "announcements" forum and/or there would be lots of postings here of folks complaining, etc.

lardy

Don't you think that there would be postings on the forums if this were the case? Or, don't you think that I would stop offering ISXEVE if so?

If you don't trust me, then you're making a big mistake in the first place ...lol.

I suppose I need to go through every thread on the forums and bump them as people keep thinking things are not supported and/or out-of-date just because none of the threads (or replies on the threads) are new. The reason there are no postings is because there's no need for there to be. ISXEVE does exactly the same as it always did (actually, it does it better nowadays) and EVEBot works just the same as always. If something had changed, it would have been announced on the "announcements" forum and/or there would be lots of postings here of folks complaining, etc.
Thanks for answer

Its not that i dont trust you - but forums seemed dead and noone posted or responded to anything. Thanks why i wanted to know.

xalpus

honestly i had the same question i think its less that people arnt posting but that there doesnt seem to be any recent announcements but anyway the post answered my question as well i'll probably be subbing tonight tinyminer is driving me crazy since it wont work in the background lol

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
EVEBot was working just fine when the original post in this thread was made; however, it's been broken for a couple weeks -- Cybertech is working on it.

If you have questions, the best thing to do is come to IRC.

Top Bottom