Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Amadeus, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

ISXEQ2 -- EverQuest2 Innerspace Extension
    By Amadeus

I. Introduction

This is an InnerSpace Extension for the popular MMORPG "EverQuest 2". Please visit LavishSoft for more information on the InnerSpace application , including acquisition information and usage documentation. This extension REQUIRES InnerSpace in order to work.

II. Documentation

All documentation and everything you could possibly need to know about ISXEQ2 can be found in our wiki.

III. Acquisition

ISXEQ2 is an 'innerspace' expansion. You must have a copy of Innerspace and a LavishSoft subscription to use it. Click here to visit LavishSoft.

IMPORTANT: Although it may be tempting to skim through these instructions quickly, everything here is very important. Please take the time to read through everything slowly so that your experience with isxeq2 will be a positive one from the start.

Instructions There is one install files that come with the ISXEQ2 distribution:

1. CLICK HERE to download ISXEQ2. The walk-through at that link will guide you through the process of installing InnerSpace and ISXEQ2. It will also guide you through the process setting up the extension to work with EverQuest 2.

As with most of my extensions, when EverQuest 2 patches, you have to wait to use ISXEQ2 until I update the extension. Typically I release a new version of ISXEQ2 on the evening/night of the day in which the patch took place (Central US time). However, sometimes it may take longer depending on my schedule and/or other factors. If you wish to be up-to-date with the most recent information regarding releases, you should be hanging out on our IRC channel.

ISXEQ2 should reject loading when there is a version mismatch. So, the best thing to do on a patch day is run EQ2 with InnerSpace, and then every so often try "ext ISXEQ2" (which tries to load the extension.) When a new version is available it will automatically download and reload itself for you.

In order to acquire and use scripts with ISXEQ2, you would want to visit this forum in order to read about and download those files. In particular, be sure to check out this thread, which contains information on accessing the isxScripts repository. isxScripts typically contains all of the scripts released for ISXEQ2 and is usually kept up-to-date.

III. Support

ISXEQ2 does not come with any type of customer support. However, in addition to these forums, you can find other users willing to help with questions you might have by visiting our IRC channel:
    • Server: irc.lavishsoft.com
    • Channel: #isxeq2
  2. Amadeus

All new versions of ISXEQ2 will be available via the automatic ISXEQ2 patcher that runs each time the extension is loaded. If, for any reason, you are required to download ISXEQ2 manually for installation, it will be available at THIS LINK.

Please note that the installer will only be updated when the patcher itself needs to be upgraded or some other unforeseen problem.
  3. Amadeus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.