Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Amadeus, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

I'm pleased to announce that the ISXEQ2 documentation "wiki" is now fully updated as of December 2015. This update (upgrade) took place as a part of our migration to Forge. Forge now has the complete wiki documentation, a growing list of Knowledgebase Articles, and bugs/feature requests trackers.

All users, especially those with extensive experience with ISXEQ2 or Lavishscript, should feel free to create Knowledgebase Articles. There are categories for complete scripts, script "snippets", technical explanations, and tutorials.

With regard to the wiki itself, I would love to find one or two motivated individuals who would update the wiki as new features are added to ISXEQ2 (a small job), as well as to continue to add to what is already there (e.g., further examples, additional explanations, etc.) If you are interested in this, please feel free to email me with a little about you and what you think qualifies you for such a role. My hope is to select two individuals, who will receive free subscriptions to ISXEQ2 as long as they are actively part of the documentation community.
  2. Amadeus

Amadeus The Maestro Staff Member

Just over a year later, and I've just finished updating the ISXEQ2 wiki with everything changed/added/removed as of tonight! ALL of the changes, including the stuff from last summer, is now properly documented in the wiki.

I've also been re-organizing and adding additional comments and documentation to what was already there. There is a bit more that I want to do, but the wiki documentation should now be about as straightforward and clear as I can make it.
    viniculum8 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.