Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
ISXEVE -- EVE Innerspace Extension
By Amadeus

I. Introduction

This is an InnerSpace Extension for the popular MMORPG "EVE Online". Please visit LavishSoft for more information on the InnerSpace application , including acquisition information and usage documentation. This extension REQUIRES InnerSpace in order to work.

II. Documentation

All documentation and everything you could possibly need to know about ISXEVE can be found in our wiki.

III. Acquisition

ISXEVE is an 'innerspace' expansion. You must have a copy of Innerspace and a LavishSoft subscription to use it. Click here to visit LavishSoft.

IMPORTANT: Although it may be tempting to skim through these instructions quickly, everything here is very important. Please take the time to read through everything slowly so that your experience with ISXEVE will be a positive one from the start.

Instructions There is one install files that come with the ISXEVE distribution:

1. CLICK HERE to download ISXEVE . The walk-through at that link will guide you through the process of installing InnerSpace and ISXEVE . It will also guide you through the process setting up the extension to work with EVE.

As with most of my extensions, when EVE patches, you may have to wait to use ISXEVE until I update the extension. Typically I release a new version of ISXEVE on the evening/night of the day in which the patch took place (Central US time). However, sometimes it may take longer depending on my schedule and/or other factors. If you wish to be up-to-date with the most recent information regarding releases, you should be hanging out on our IRC channel.

In order to acquire and use scripts with ISXEVE , you would want to visit this forum in order to read about and download those files.

III. Support

ISXEVE does not come with any type of customer support. However, in addition to these forums, you can find other users willing to help with questions you might have by visiting our IRC channel:
  • Server: irc.lavishsoft.com
  • Channel: #isxeve

Amadeus

The Maestro
Staff member
All new versions of ISXEVE will be available via the automatic ISXEVE patcher that runs each time the extension is loaded. If, for any reason, you are required to download ISXEVE manually for installation, it will be available at THIS LINK.

Please note that the installer will only be updated when the patcher itself needs to be upgraded or some other unforeseen problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom